Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Country Do You Like Visiting or Would Like To Visit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Country Do You Like Visiting or Would Like To Visit?

Africa Palestine Turkey and India
    ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
    Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

Palestine!
      "Do not lose hope in adversity and complain that God singled you out for punishment, remitting others guilty of worse sins.Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith. Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to perfection.Thus your present despair may be beginning of an infinite blessing.":love:

Comment

makkah was amazing for obvious reasons, medina= wow! so tranquil & peaceful. Jeddah was nothing special.

Having grown up in the uk, = GB boring as is most of europe for me.

I want to go to WEST AFRICA:D. gambia, senegal, etc..

Where do I want to live? EGYPT.(outskirts of cairo, not that tourist resort sharm'alsheykh, if i wanted to be around tourists who think a holiday is to go their and stay for 2 weeks in an all inclusive hotel WITHOU LEAVING AND SEEING ANY CULTURE and see overweight americans and skinny englishmen in ridiculous shorts and t-shirts slapping on suncream as their skin goes a horrible pink as all that beer helps those veins start popping on their faces, complaining all day long "it smells funny" "its too hot" "its too bright" "they dont have a starbucks" "uh its dirty" "haha look at what their wearing" "speak louder dear then he might understand you, WHERE CAN I GET A PINT FROM? Inti mafish Mukh"
        *breath* *breath* i'd stay here in england instead :spunch: rant stopped but not over)

(Libya was cool as well ,but too empty)
        Last edited by Jasin Natael; 28-10-09, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Mekkah and Medina :insha:
          قال بعض السلف :
          خلق الله الملائكة عقولاً بلا شهوة ، وخلق البهائم شهوة بلا عقول، وخلق ابن آدم وركب فيه العقل والشهوة ، فمن غلب عقله شهوته التحق بالملائكة ، ومن غلبت شهوته عقله التحق بالبهائم .

http://saaid.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Jasin Natael View Post
            (Libya was cool as well ,but too empty)
            funny that you mention that. i used to live in libiya with my family back in late 80s and i sure know what you mean. it was like a deserted place. in fact the shops were empty too because of the on going sanction. all they had were oil in the ground and money in the pocket.
            I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship except Allah, the One, without any partner. And I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and His Messenger.

The smart one isn't the one who wins arguments, rather is the one who avoids getting into them in the first place.

Comment

[QUOTE=Archie;3435866]:salams

I study Travel and Tourism and for one of my assignments I have to get a sample of views of different people on where they would like to travel. I notice here on Ummah people are diverse, so I think you can all help me with my assignment.

It's simple, please would you give your answers to the following. Your answers will be gratefully received.
              1. What is the best country you have visited?

El Salvador, Honduras, Belarus, Mexico... of these, Mexico is the best, but they are all cool in their own ways. I speak Spanish, so I love Spanish countries. :)
              2. Which country would you most like to visit? (i.e. You’ve always wanted to visit but haven’t got round to yet)

Espana (Spain), Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Panama, Brazil.. to watch a futbol game there...wow! um, any Spanish country that I haven't been to yet.

I'd also like to visit England, Scotland, Ireland, Italy, Turkey, Egypt, and India.

3. What has stopped you from visiting this country? (e.g. lack of funding, lack of information about the country, apprehension about going there)
                Lack of time, right now.
              4. If the answer to No.3 is lack of information or apprehension. Would more information help persuade you to go there?

I don't know. I guess I am also curious about Saudi Arabia, but since there's not freedom of religion there, I doubt I would like it. I would also like to go to Iraq, but as an American, I doubt they'd want me to visit there. :( I understand why though.
              Last edited by Christianlady; 28-10-09, 09:21 PM.

Comment

For me, there is no place on the face of the Earth that equates to Madinah.

:saw:
                وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Abd ul-Muntaqim View Post
                  Chechnya
                  ^This.

Comment

It's simple, please would you give your answers to the following. Your answers will be gratefully received.
                    1. What is the best country you have visited? Saudi, due to spiritual reasons
                    2. Which country would you most like to visit? Japan
                    3. What has stopped you from visiting this country? travel arrangements
                    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

I have visted Dubai , Kuwait , hungary, Austria,Italy, France, Belgium,Holland,Spain But now i just wana vist Saudia Arabia bcz of Makkah Madina .....n one day i will INSHALLAH

Comment

best place i have been to: my homeland island :love: i have found no where more beautiful,alhamdulillah i was born there.
                        country i would like to visit the most: Ngazidja and Mwali :love:
                        What has stopped you from visiting this country? circumstance
                        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Probably a Scandinavian country, for it's mountains and rivers.

South Africa has always been a place I've wanted to visit too.

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Comment

Mecca and Madinah

Cordoba قرطبه in spain

Istanbul

and Cairo

And Lahure

Comment

(1) Ethiopia
                              (2) Scotland / New Zealand
                              (3) Travel arrangements
                              'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                              Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                              علي الحبشي

Comment

[*]What is the best country you have visited? Saudi,UAE(airport) Yemen

[*]Which country would you most like to visit? Japan,Italy,Mexico,somwhere really cold but not too freezing cold

[*]What has stopped you from visiting this country? Life

Comment

Working...
                                X