Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Country Do You Like Visiting or Would Like To Visit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Country Do You Like Visiting or Would Like To Visit?

I have always since I was young wanted to go to India and now also to Pakistan, especially Islamabad.
    My prayers are for the people in Swat region just now and wish I could go defend Islam with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimlarki View Post
      We only ate out in the evening and had breakfast at our hotel. For breakfast we had omlette and that's not egyptian.

The Egyptian meal we tried was rice like pilau with raisins and nuts (I think). We had grilled meat which was chewy and hard and some salad. We had some chappati like bread which was nice and hot. It looked like a nice restuarant and it was full of Egyptians (not tourists) which is why we decided to eat there. We stuck to fast food, becuase I couldn't be doing with chewy undercooked meat.

I'd go to Egypt again, but take my red chilli flakes and tabsco sauce with me. They don't even use salt and pepper hmmm
      Nice.. Middle-Eastern food does not enlighten me at all, Ima stick to my rotis and do what I gotta do :D

Comment

Originally posted by OurMuslimUmmah View Post
        Nice.. Middle-Eastern food does not enlighten me at all, Ima stick to my rotis and do what I gotta do :D
        you probably didn't eat in the right place

how can you not like Saudi rice or couscous etc
        mahala etc

Comment

Central Asia: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, etc
          "The Jew cries out as he strikes you."

Remove matzo

Comment

wud like to visit
            turkey and spain for the masjids
            and egypt
            Last edited by Hamza Momand; 14-09-09, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
              Why don't you live there then?
              well was born here, i just love going there to see my mums side, aunties uncles etc.

Find it peaceful in the village, maybe one day when am old might have a house there, where i can live there as long as i want !

Inshahallah
              The life of the heart is knowledge; so preserve it,
              The death of the heart is ignorance; so avoid it.
              Your best provision is true devotion; so provide it.
              This advice of mine is enough for you; so heed it.
              –Imam Al Ghazali

Comment

I have enjoyed all the countries I have visited, for many different reasons.

Personally, I try and travel with an open mind, free from expectations. Treat each trip as an adventure into the unknown, rather than comparing it with what you already know.

In addition, avoid tourist areas, embrace new opportunities and never turn down an invite. Befriending a local who knows the area well is often the difference between 'a holiday' and 'an experience'.

Comment

Originally posted by Basil al-Mamluk View Post
                  Central Asia: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, etc
                  :up: Thanks for your your response Basil.

Are there any reasons stopping you from visiting these countries if you haven't visited them anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Hamza Momand View Post
                    wud like to visit
                    turkey and spain for the masjids
                    and egypt
                    Thanks hamza :up:

What's your reason for not visiting them yet?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Unseen_Hand View Post
                      I have enjoyed all the countries I have visited, for many different reasons.

Personally, I try and travel with an open mind, free from expectations. Treat each trip as an adventure into the unknown, rather than comparing it with what you already know.

In addition, avoid tourist areas, embrace new opportunities and never turn down an invite. Befriending a local who knows the area well is often the difference between 'a holiday' and 'an experience'.
                      What countries would you particularly like to visit but haven't done yet, and why not. please?

Comment

Originally posted by PakiBaz View Post
                        well was born here, i just love going there to see my mums side, aunties uncles etc.

Find it peaceful in the village, maybe one day when am old might have a house there, where i can live there as long as i want !

Inshahallah
                        Okay PB - what's stopping you from going there? Money? Information?

Comment

Originally posted by PakiBaz View Post

Inshahallah
                          Wouldn't sitting in a village all day get slightly boring...

Lol you can't live there as long as you want, there's something called death you know

Comment

Originally posted by Archie View Post
                            :up: Thanks for your your response Basil.

Are there any reasons stopping you from visiting these countries if you haven't visited them anyway?
                            in the us, we dont get months off at a time for vacation.

i just wanted to go because there is nothing taught about these places in schools here. i always thought it was a big siberian hole there... until i read of places like bukhara, samarqand, tirmiz, etc
                            "The Jew cries out as he strikes you."

Remove matzo

Comment

I love middle east. Always dream to visit middle east.. any country from middle east. BUt the first in my list is yemen.

What stop me from visiting it? I'm still a student and I don't have my own budget to visit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Archie View Post
                                What countries would you particularly like to visit but haven't done yet, and why not. please?
                                Since you ask....

1. Namibia, particularly the skeleton coast.

2. Yemen. Fascinating place place, steeped in history, tradition and culture.

3. Iran. Same as above.

4. Philippines, for personal reasons.

Why haven't I visited these places yet? The usual problems - work commitments, financial constraints and the responsibility of family.

Comment

Working...
                                X