Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Country Do You Like Visiting or Would Like To Visit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Country Do You Like Visiting or Would Like To Visit?

Just to add my opinion to the mix ;)
    Originally posted by Archie View Post
    What is the best country you have visited?
    U.A.E. - there's more to it than Dubai

America

What has stopped you from visiting this country? (e.g. lack of funding, lack of information about the country, apprehension about going there)
    Money, Apprehension of Racism from rednecked Americans and Immigration Authorities post 9/11.

If the answer to No.3 is lack of information or apprehension. Would more information help persuade you to go there?
    A travel diary of some muslim who visits USA without getting any hassle from immigration authorities and public alike.

Comment

Visited Canada, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates (dubai + abu dabhi) and Pakistan. Canada was the bes, was luvly

Which country would you most like to visit?
      Maldives

What has stopped you from visiting this country?
      1. Want 2 go with my husband 4 my honeymoon lol and i'm not married
      2. I have a feelingg that, even though the beaches and water is beautiful, i won't have a good time because its a popular tourist destination and i think that the beaches wud be full of women not dressed appropiately

Comment

I really liked Cyprus (the south) and I'd like to revisit again. I like Egypt but the food was awful.(bland tasteless food) I'd like to do all the touristy things I did in Istanbul again, (done them many years ago) and i'd like to see Trabzon and the South East corner of Turkey.

Which country would you most like to visit?

Christmas Island and Galapagos Islands and i'd like to visit Peru. However I am most realistically likely to go to Spain again or Morocco. Croatia looks nice.

What has stopped you from visiting this country?

Lack of time of work. Galapagos Island I wouldn't visit becuase tourists are ruining the Island and the same with Peru and becuase no one else can take time of at the same time as me to go. Croatia/FRY becuase a friend passed through there and she said the the Yugoslavians were they dirtiest people ever. Canada, when my mum will come with me. I have a cousin living there near Niagra Falls.

To the poster above - My sister went to Maldives last year, said it was full of Russians on the island she went too and they all stuck to one corner of the Island, near the pool. She said beach was empty and no one there really. I saw photos, empty beach - very nice. It's good for water sports. If you can't swim then the island would be very boring.

Seychelles are similar except the Islands are larger and there are only about 3 in total and it costs a lot more. Seems very similar.
        O Lord, if I worship you out of fear of hell, burn me in hell. If I worship you in the hope of paradise, forbid it to me. And if I worship you for your own sake, do not deprive me of your eternal beauty (Rabi'a Al-'Adawiyya)

Comment

1.pakistan
          2.pakistan
          3.nothing, i love pakistan !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PakiBaz View Post
            1.pakistan
            2.pakistan
            3.nothing, i love pakistan !!!!
            Why don't you live there then?

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
              Why don't you live there then?
              Very good question! :up:
              O Lord, if I worship you out of fear of hell, burn me in hell. If I worship you in the hope of paradise, forbid it to me. And if I worship you for your own sake, do not deprive me of your eternal beauty (Rabi'a Al-'Adawiyya)

Comment

Muslim Larki : What type of Egyptian food did u have ?

No offence but I once ate this Koushari meal thing.. urghhhh it taste like feet

Comment

lol the posts on this thread are so funny because it's supposed to be a questionnaire for travel and tourism.. so when asked why you havent been there I think theyre looking for stereotype answers like 'lack of money' 'not enough advertisment around' 'lack of travel brochures on that country'

sis sunrise yours made me crack up 'no mahram' :rotfl: teacher will probs be like o_O :rotfl:

ok nevermind. I'll do it too but I will stick to putting just one country because I can imagine it being difficult to put the answers together and analysing when people are writing their entire life's travel ambitions :p Ofcourse like everyone, there are many countries I'd like to visit too :)
                  1. What is the best country you have visited? MalaysiaIndia
                  2. What has stopped you from visiting this country? (e.g. lack of funding, lack of information about the country, apprehension about going there) Actually it's the timing of their seasons and the UK holiday time. I'm a student and our holidays are in July-September, however in India this is supposed to be the Monsoon season. best time to go to India is supposed to be in the months when I'm studying! so will have to wait until I start working or something...then again I'm going into teaching
                  "The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with each other, but when you can't live in peace without each other."
                  Friends of Al Aqsa

Comment

Originally posted by OurMuslimUmmah View Post
                    You mean human feet? ;)
                    Not tasted that delicacy personally. :D

Comment

I have always wanted to visit India and Parkistan. Have not been though, No money. But if I could I would visit Islamabad. Inshallah
                      And now I wish I could go to Swat and defend Islam but this not possible so I pray for my brothers and sisters instead.

Comment

Originally posted by aiesha_kiwi View Post
                        I have always wanted to visit India and Parkistan. Have not been though, No money. But if I could I would visit Islamabad. Inshallah
                        And now I wish I could go to Swat and defend Islam but this not possible so I pray for my brothers and sisters instead.
                        Thanks for your response.

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise View Post
                          No mahram but would like to go after marriage inshAllah
                          That is a very honourable response, mashallah. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by aiesha_kiwi View Post
                            one region of the world never interested me and that is Iran,Afghanistan,Pakistan,India,Bangladesh,Nepal

I don't know what there is to see there other than the Taj mahal which looks awsome
                            Last edited by hamza89; 14-09-09, 01:21 PM.

Comment

:salams

I study Travel and Tourism and for one of my assignments I have to get a sample of views of different people on where they would like to travel. I notice here on Ummah people are diverse, so I think you can all help me with my assignment.

It's simple, please would you give your answers to the following. Your answers will be gratefully received.

Simply list your answers, more the merrier please! Thanks!
                              1. Pakistan, I've also visited Tunisia. Pakistan was good, cos of all my cousins, extended family, etc.
                              2. I'd like to visit somewhere in the Med: Italy or Greece. Egypt is on my list too.
                              3. Lack of Funding
                              Logic is the cement of our civilisation, with which we ascend from chaos, using reason and faith in Allah as our guide.

Comment

Originally posted by OurMuslimUmmah View Post
                                Muslim Larki : What type of Egyptian food did u have ?

We only ate out in the evening and had breakfast at our hotel. For breakfast we had omlette and that's not egyptian.

The Egyptian meal we tried was rice like pilau with raisins and nuts (I think). We had grilled meat which was chewy and hard and some salad. We had some chappati like bread which was nice and hot. It looked like a nice restuarant and it was full of Egyptians (not tourists) which is why we decided to eat there. We stuck to fast food, becuase I couldn't be doing with chewy undercooked meat.

I'd go to Egypt again, but take my red chilli flakes and tabsco sauce with me. They don't even use salt and pepper hmmm
                                Last edited by Muslimlarki; 14-09-09, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X