Sisters help !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sisters help !!!!

are there any sisters who know of any one who stitches abayas in london area plz let me know as my wife who has recently began to wear abaya has only one and is in need of more please help.

Jazakallah in advance

Re: Sisters help !!!!

Masha'Allah.

There are plenty of shops in London where she could buy from or maybe online......will ask the London sisters if you want?

I will post some websites if you want....??
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

My sisters still lives in Birmingham and she sells them for 25 pounds i think alahu alem how much they would cost in London

Comment

yes its quite easy 2 find ready made ones in london
        but if u wana get them made then 4 seasons tailors in tooting are reliable (or atleast used 2 be i havent been for yrs but i found them good), other areas i dont know
        .: Rufaida :.
        .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
        http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
        “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
        but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
        ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

jazakallah sister the thing is she knows of many ppl who actually sew abayas but no one is able or willing to in the month of ramadaan. the one i bought was from Luton for 50pounds which is quite thick with a polar neck she feels really hot! i dont want to spend loads of money when people can sew these for 12 to 25 pound u see. so inshallah if any sisters know of any one who sew them plz let me know jazakallah

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
            yes its quite easy 2 find ready made ones in london
            but if u wana get them made then 4 seasons tailors in tooting are reliable (or atleast used 2 be i havent been for yrs but i found them good), other areas i dont know
            jazakallah sis i jus phoned my mum and she said they( 4 seasons tooting) are over priced! is there any where/one else ??

Comment

[QUOTE=Jenicca;3434923]Masha'Allah.

There are plenty of shops in London where she could buy from or maybe online......will ask the London sisters if you want?

I will post some websites if you want....??[/QUOTE

i have many of the websites sis but they r very expensive especially for basic everyday wear. iv seen ones that have been made fom material and they look really nice.if you coudl find out if any one sews them would b highly appreciated

Jazakallah

Comment

i get mine sewn in Acton. the guy is very reliable. will have them made in a week or sometimes less. he charges £20 per abaya and his work is excellent quality..mashallah.
                Alhamdulillah for everything:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Bint.Omar View Post
                  i get mine sewn in Acton. the guy is very reliable. will have them made in a week or sometimes less. he charges £20 per abaya and his work is excellent quality..mashallah.
                  Jazakallah sister have u got a number or address inshallah????

Comment

you can buy them from green street around £20 if you have a good look around, or even cheaper if you want plain ones with plain material around £10

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
                    (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

Originally posted by azeem_r View Post
                      Jazakallah sister have u got a number or address inshallah????
                      wa iyyak, check ur rep for details
                      Alhamdulillah for everything:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Bint.Omar View Post
                        wa iyyak, check ur rep for details
                        how do u do that?

Comment

its ok ive found it now srry.sister do u knw if he will still do them in ramadaan??jazakallah for ur help may allah reward u.

Comment

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
                            you can buy them from green street around £20 if you have a good look around, or even cheaper if you want plain ones with plain material around £10
                            do u know of the specific shop names sister on green street??:jkk:

Comment

Asalaam Walaykom

Dar Al Hijab
                              1 North Pole Road, North Kensington
                              London, W10 6QH
                              Telephone
                              020 8960 2800

Asilah Boutique. Maida Vale, London
                              398 Harrow Road
                              London
                              020 7266 2456

Also in the Shepards bush market area, there are tailors who can make them inshAllah just ask around.
                              [COLOR="darkslategray"][CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="3"]

Verily in the remembrance of Allah, do heart's find rest

ar'Raad; 28[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X