• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move to London?

Re: Move to London?

are you a bro or a sis?

if ur a sis then defo stay at home...

if ur a bro then london is a dump keep applying you will find a job in manchester might take a few months but there are plenty of jobs, you ever thought about teaching?
    FEAR ALLAH (SWT) AS HE DESERVES TO BE FEARED!!!
    OH Allah help your slaves in As Sham
    Donate to syria.
    *Sisters please do not rep or PM me as my wife will kill me so rep her instead*

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ..ME.. View Post
        Should I leave my home in Manchester to live in London so that I can find a job? There are a lot more jobs available for graduates from what I can see, not many opportunities in Manchester for a history graduate with no experience.

However my parents don’t want me to go and would rather I study for another year at home locally, something I don’t really want to do but then I don’t want to upset my parents.

Perhaps you could go get a job in London to obtain some solid work experience. Then after that move back to Manchester after a few years because you will then have more chance of getting a job in your home town with a good work history.

The only draw back is that you may not want to go back if you really like London!

Visit: www.muslim-mums.co.uk

Comment

the downside is that london is more expensive to live in than up north places such as manchester; rent, general cost of living, travel etc..
          so if ur coming here to look for a job, i def wouldnt advice u move here before securing one as u will use up ur available money much quicker
          if your parents wish u to stay in manc mayb itll b better to remain there and try 2 find a job locally insha Allah..
          <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

im also thinking of moving to london for work. but its the process of getting a job, being so far and not able to go to interviews at the required time.
            Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers. - 3.151

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X