Marriage..or sin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage..or sin?

Should one get married very early(at say..16) if he has to do so in order to avoid sin? And if so, how does one do so with a non muslim family so therefore no family to help find a wife?
    Please Re-update your Signature

If one does not have the finances to get married at such a young age, then it is recommended to fast, every other day for example, to avoid sin. Also, no offense, but in this day & age, I've never seen any 16-yr olds (males especially, maybe females), that are mature enough to get married so early. But then again, I haven't met every 16-yr old in the world. :p

Also, the best thing to do to meet fellow Muslims (and I'm talking generally, not solely for marital purposes) is to get involved at a local masjid in community activities. I know of a young teenage Muslim, who recently accepted Islam. He attends the masjid every day for ishaa prayer masha Allah and has become friends with the youth he meets at the masjid. No one in his family is Muslim, but they respect his beliefs & support him a great deal, walhamdulillah. He's lucky to have such an understanding family, masha Allah. May Allah guide and help those who remain steadfast in their faith.

~Ayah

Comment

www.islam-qa.com)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X