Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you make a "Ferrero Rocher" milkshake??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you make a "Ferrero Rocher" milkshake??

I phoned them up and they told me no suitable for vegetarians.

Comment

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_Oreos_...or_vegetarians

Comment

well that sucks!!!!
        Logic is the cement of our civilisation, with which we ascend from chaos, using reason and faith in Allah as our guide.

Comment

with these milkshakes you dont need to add sugar because you want them to taste like the chocolate or biscuit/ sweets you put in them

it already has plenty of sugar with the ice cream and and within whatever flavour you're making

if it doesnt taste like the chocolate/biscuit/sweets then you add more! simples!

Comment

Hey Salaam.
            Sorry to raise a dead thread.
            I contacted Oreos and even though they say it isnt siutable for vegetarians, i am not sure they understand the full aspects of halal and haraam islamically speaking.

From my understanding (please correct me if i am wrong).
            The ingredient that is in question is Whey. Whey is a product that is a derivitive from curdled milk. To curdle the milk they use an beef rennet which is an enzyme, which in effect is still alive when it is curdling the milk. This enzyme is extracted from the stomach of the dead animal.

Because the enzyme is "alive" at the time it isnt considered dead or the fluid of the animal it self.

I found this information from: http://www.gmwa.org.uk/foodguide2/index.php?page=viewquestion&id=20
            If this is haraam it will also make Nutella haraam (we cant have that can we).
            Personally i am content with that website and its explanation, so innocent until proven otherwise :D

Comment

Originally posted by CrazeUK View Post
              Hey Salaam.
              Sorry to raise a dead thread.
              I contacted Oreos and even though they say it isnt siutable for vegetarians, i am not sure they understand the full aspects of halal and haraam islamically speaking.

From my understanding (please correct me if i am wrong).
              The ingredient that is in question is Whey. Whey is a product that is a derivitive from curdled milk. To curdle the milk they use an beef rennet which is an enzyme, which in effect is still alive when it is curdling the milk. This enzyme is extracted from the stomach of the dead animal.

Because the enzyme is "alive" at the time it isnt considered dead or the fluid of the animal it self.

I found this information from: http://www.gmwa.org.uk/foodguide2/index.php?page=viewquestion&id=20
              If this is haraam it will also make Nutella haraam (we cant have that can we).
              Personally i am content with that website and its explanation, so innocent until proven otherwise :D

Fatwa hunting is not a good thing!!!

For the record Oreo have recently changed their ingredients to make it suitable for vegetarians in the UK. Only eat those that have it stated on the packaging.

Using rennet from a makruh animal constitutes it being as Makruh so refrain. Instead go for what Allah swt has made permissible and go for Halal.

I hate these "moderate" muslims who try to justify by fatwa shopping for their own desires.
              [B][CENTER]Please keep me in your Dua'a. in'shaa'Allah ![/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by MrOnline View Post
                4 Ferrero Rocher chocolates
                2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
                1/2 o 3/4 cup semi skimmed milk (enough to make your shake the consistency you like)

Put in a blender and whir until smooth. Top with chocolate sauce and whipped cream.

My heart has melted from the sight of this, oh my days :love:
                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

i think i gained a pound just reading this thread.
                  ferrero rocher is awesome.
                  لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ

Comment

can you make a video plz

Comment

I do this too, but instead of Ferrero Rocher, I use my favourite chocolates; Boost and Milky stars :D

fattening XD
                      AL-Mualim

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X