No announcement yet.

How do i beat the nerves in taraweeh ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i beat the nerves in taraweeh ?

I want some tips on leading taraweeh and nerves , My voice keeps going lower lower. i Need some tips :( .

Re: How do i beat the nerves in taraweeh ?

Forget that everyones there and just zone out and keep on reciting
    There is rest only in the aakhira.
    Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
    and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
    then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
    That's right, a nude dog.
    The Deepweb is disgusting.
    - Unknown -

Links
    The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
    Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

I don't have any tips but May Allah(swt) make it easy for you. Ameen!
      (Ibn Taymiyyah)
      www.cage.ngo
      www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

brother it's normal and people expect you to not be perfect if your not "used to it " ......a certain brother of mine forgot surah fatiha one time because he was soooooooo nervous....he was shaky the whole day before and subhanallah he blacked out when he was leading....you need to relax insha'allah...and focus on retrieving what you've memorised and khalaas... you're not making an impression , you're just leading salaah and they are not judging you..if you think that way..you'll probably be calm...
        may allah make it easy for you...read the few ayahs in surah taaha insha'allah that have to do with memory and retrieval.
        af soomali ayan ku qoray sidu akhrisku kugu fududaado.

righ here...i think you know where it is in tahaa so i won't look for it....good luck akhi insha'allah
        {rabi ishraxli sadri wa yasirlii amri waxlul cuqdatan milisaani yafqahuu qawlii ..}.

Comment

akhi just remember that youre standing before your Lord, forget that others are behind you, its just you and Allah swt, and that way inshaAllah you'll be fully focused on your salah...
          may Allah swt make it easy for you ameen...
          [CENTER][B][COLOR="Magenta"]"if any do deeds of righteousness-be they male or female- and have faith, they will enter Jannah (Heaven), and not the least injustice will be done to them." [/COLOR][/B](4:124)[/CENTER]
          [CENTER]
          :alhumdull[/CENTER]

Comment

Keep on practicing...it will go wiv time..dnt stress too much..and just focus on pleasing Allah
            Mutarrif B. 'Abdillah: ''Oh Allaah, I seek forgiveness in you from that which I have repented and then returned back to, and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I rendered to you and then did not fulfil and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I alleged was for seeking your face but, my heart mixed with that which you know of me'' (حلية الأولياء)

Comment

bro lead some other salaah with slightly longer surahs, gain confidence in that then it should be ok

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
              www.QuranicAudio.com
              www.Quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by aadil77 View Post
                bro lead some other salaah with slightly longer surahs, gain confidence in that then it should be ok
                I lead Fajr and Isha and taraweeh but i have what they call stage fright:(

Comment

this may sound funny...but breathing exercises?..
                  calms nerves according to a few experts
                  Mutarrif B. 'Abdillah: ''Oh Allaah, I seek forgiveness in you from that which I have repented and then returned back to, and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I rendered to you and then did not fulfil and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I alleged was for seeking your face but, my heart mixed with that which you know of me'' (حلية الأولياء)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X