No announcement yet.

agetated, uncomfortable and restless. is it a sin on me to cut ties with her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agetated, uncomfortable and restless. is it a sin on me to cut ties with her

assalamu aleikum

please advice me on how i should deal/treat with my sister

she is one of the most difficult people to live with. she has no illness or anything, it is just that her behaviour is difficult to live with. people talk about "walking on eggshelss", try living on eggshells. i actively try to please her, i.e by saying the right things and even doing alot of things for her, get me this get me that can you do this for me, oh go there and get that for me. and you know i just go along with it cause that's how its always has been. but now that i'm older, i think i changed and i feel that she should respect me, at the very least for all the things i do for her. i don't mind doing things for her, but she treats me awfull. she shouts at me and gets angry at me over the smallest of things. i won't even go into detail it's too ridiculous for words. she acts like a child and gives a tantrum over everything. I never ever say NO to her, but lord behold if I do. anyway. It's been too long and I am quite frankly fed up with her treatment of me, and I am always the one to reconcile with her, and in our last arguement where for the first time I told her how i feel about the way she treats me she threw me out of her house (when she invited me there in the first place). I live in a compelety different city to her, yet she always calls me and tells me to come and accompany her, which I always do, yet she threw me out. Am I trash or something? Wala hawla. anyway, i the only reason why she continues to treat me like this is because I ALWAYS, ALWAYS reconcile with her. and she knows this and uses this against me by saying "i don't need you, you always reconcile with me". if she hadn't said those words, I wouldn't write this thread. but because she is using this against me, I feel that I should teach her a lesson, by not reconciling with her this time. every time i reconciled with her, I did it because I know that she won't and that it will lead to cutting of ties with family, and that is a big sin. but because she said those words after i told her what was in my heart and how i feel, that was the straw.

she's come over to my parents house, because she threw her husband out, and this is leading to divorce now. her husband is a very religious and patient man but even when he was patient with her behaviour she was the one to throw him out. so now she's come over. and I feel very intimitated and uncomfortable. I don't want to talk to her or look at her i hate the feeling of her being around.

now that ive got that out of the way. i just want to ask whether cutting ties with her is sin on me, bearing in mind that I have reconciled with her so many times, but after the last arguement where she threw me out of her house and did things to me that i dont wish to share, I feel that I really want a peacefull life now. without her

is it a sin on me to cut ties with her
    Last edited by Confusion; 24-08-09, 06:25 PM.

Re: agetated, uncomfortable and restless. is it a sin on me to cut ties with her

This matter is very sensitive and that's why I think that no one has so far responded to it; however, you can try to get advice from sunnipath.com or islamqa.com
    Salam! :)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X