Should i go to the gym during ramdan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i go to the gym during ramdan?

I usually go everyday or every other day. Not sure if i should continue as i can only go there while i'm fasting. But i dont wann lose all the muscle i gained either. any suggestions?
    "And so, those were his last words, he had difficulty breathing. Dying on the inside, internally bleeding. The Angel of Death, dragged him away while he was sleeping.... watched his world crumble in front of him, searching for meaning..."

Re: Should i go to the gym during ramdan?

I am in the same position as u bro.. Really don't know when to work out :(
    SPREAD OF EVIL
    ZIONISM
    BOLLYWOOD

Comment

goodness me brothers..stay at home and fast properly... just one month of no gym wont kill you.. im the same as both of U... i suspended my mmbership for 5 weeks due to ramadan

Comment

but i was told that you gain more weight during ramadan then normal, and i'm only talking like a half hour to 45 min there?
        "And so, those were his last words, he had difficulty breathing. Dying on the inside, internally bleeding. The Angel of Death, dragged him away while he was sleeping.... watched his world crumble in front of him, searching for meaning..."

Comment

Originally posted by junaid368 View Post
          I usually go everyday or every other day. Not sure if i should continue as i can only go there while i'm fasting. But i dont wann lose all the muscle i gained either. any suggestions?

Comment

Sheikh feiz said if i can recall, to workout after Asr Salah, and yes you can workout in ramadhan, nothing wrong with it, Sheikh Feiz didnt see a problem with it.

Comment

if you dont eat excessively then really you dont gain or lose [unless you try hard enough] weight on ramadhan. we feel like we prob are because we dont eat throughout the day but im sure we make up for it after iftari *tic

about muscles etc..i wouldnt be able to say but i think inshallah theres nohing rong with excercising itself in ramadhan its just about how you feel personally. if you excercise and find that it tires you out afecting your ibabdah etc the i dont think its the best idea...but if you can handle it then y not?

just cos where fasting dusnt mean you should not excercise.
              j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

thanks for the suggestions!

Comment

u wont loose muscle for not going every other day, just do a few reps but you wont have any major muscle loss, the recovery may even do you good.

Comment

just do an abbreviated coarse for a few weeks. one execise per bodypart, 3 or 4 sets.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

i still go..just an hour every day after asr..so i come back have a shower and pray. :)

Comment

Originally posted by bint View Post
                        i still go..just an hour every day after asr..so i come back have a shower and pray. :)
                        Dang, I don't know how you can do that. By the time Asr time comes around, I am like a zombie and have enough issues trying to pray and trying to stand back up :/

Comment

Originally posted by NoLa View Post
                          Dang, I don't know how you can do that. By the time Asr time comes around, I am like a zombie and have enough issues trying to pray and trying to stand back up :/
                          funnily enough i feel really good and energised. :)

Comment

Originally posted by bint View Post
                            funnily enough i feel really good and energised. :)
                            It must be the food u have for sehri. What do u have?
                            There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

i'm still going insha'allah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X