Gym help- brothers only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gym help- brothers only

Ok my left pec for sum reason is slightly bigger dan my right pec, any advice to even dem out or is dis jus normal?

Re: Gym help- brothers only

Originally posted by SOHIL View Post
    Ok my left pec for sum reason is slightly bigger dan my right pec, any advice to even dem out or is dis jus normal?
    Please rephrase that in english...using "dis" and "dan" doesn't make you any cooler.

The answer to your question lies in your body's natural tendency...you likely have an idiosyncratic prejudice to using your left pec muscle. In which case, you should focus on working your right pec more...otherwise, its not really a big deal and each person has many imperfections.

Comment

use dumbells instead of a barbell

and dont use spotters

,you dont need them with dumbells anyway

also learn to lift them upon youre own and lower rather than drop

this will give better overall strength

Comment

You will most of the time find one side weaker than the other...
        Call to Tawheed: Worship Allah ALONE.
        ANTI: Shirk, 786, Milad un Nabi, Ya Mohammads, Brelvis, Sufi's.

Comment

Can be either:

1. You're not doing it properly, as in your pushing more left side more than your right.

2. You've got more strength in your left pec

3. You're abnormal (but hey, who wants to be boring old normal?!)

Solution, ask the guys at your gym, no, not the big ones, but the ones that are actually qualified and know what they're talking about
          There is rest only in the aakhira.
          Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
          and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
          then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
          That's right, a nude dog.
          The Deepweb is disgusting.
          - Unknown -

Links
          The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
          Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Originally posted by -Jibril- View Post
            Can be either:

1. You're not doing it properly, as in your pushing more left side more than your right.

2. You've got more strength in your left pec

3. You're abnormal (but hey, who wants to be boring old normal?!)

Solution, ask the guys at your gym, no, not the big ones, but the ones that are actually qualified and know what they're talking about

being the big ones mean theve built the muscle that the OP wants, so that would make them qualified to give advice i would say.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by ahmed.atiya1 View Post
              please rephrase that in english...using "dis" and "dan" doesn't make you any cooler.

The answer to your question lies in your body's natural tendency...you likely have an idiosyncratic prejudice to using your left pec muscle. In which case, you should focus on working your right pec more...otherwise, its not really a big deal and each person has many imperfections.
              bro was ur prob, was i tryna b cooler by usin dis and dan, plz dont jump to conclusions, i type like dah coz its quik way of writin, so plz keep ur judgments to urself, and i do not speak to cause a problem i hope der was jus a lil misunderstanding insha'allah.

Comment

my right one is bigger than left, same with most of my right side muscles, you just gotta get the other one to the same level just keep workin it out

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
                www.QuranicAudio.com
                www.Quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by SOHIL View Post
                  Could it be because your heart is slightly on the left....maybe you have a large heart

You know lance armstrong (cyclist, tour de france) has a heart a third bigger than normal people.
                  Last edited by NewParent; 13-08-09, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Lance armstrong can have a heart twice the size of a normal person, it wouldnt make a blind bit of difference

the only thing that counts in the sight of Allah is piety

Comment

Originally posted by bilal_ibn_sidiq View Post
                      Lance armstrong can have a heart twice the size of a normal person, it wouldnt make a blind bit of difference

the only thing that counts in the sight of Allah is piety
                      LOL:rotfl: what does THAT have to do with anything related to this thread:1popcorn:

SOHIL I would advice you to seek a physiotherapist who also works with fitness to help you create a balance in your body-if you want advice then go all the way and do it professional.
                      "Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"
                      Whosoever desires peace prepares for war; no one provokes, nor dares to offend, those who they know to be superior in battle-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Comment

one of my mates mentioned the same problem tonight. he seen a chiropractor and had his back and shoulders re-alligned and given a training programe or something to correct imbalances. i dont know if this would help you but might be worth looking into.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

like someone posted above, dumbbells will fix this, work your pecs at different angles, the upper chest and lower, so you need to do incline dumbbell presses and decline presses. Also throw dumbbell flyes in there so the pecs can be fully seperated

Comment

have u been working out more on ur left than your right?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X