• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaKistanis LOL

http://kondori.wordpress.com/

Like this page on FB
    HasbunAllah Wani'mal Wakeel | حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs.

"...its better to light a small candle than to curse the darkness..."

"We need to emphasise that differences of fiqh are the not the depth of religion, the depth of religion is piety." ~
    Shaykh Akram Nadwi

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...2vbxo1_500.jpg

Re: PaKiZ LOL

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo bulai bulai!!!!!!! ooooooooooooo brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrappppppppppppppp-apppppppppppppppppppppp-apppppppppppppp hoi hoi hoi hoi hoi
    "The Jew cries out as he strikes you."

Remove matzo

Comment

Originally posted by Basil al-Mamluk View Post
      OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo bulai bulai!!!!!!! ooooooooooooo brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrappppppppppppppp-apppppppppppppppppppppp-apppppppppppppp hoi hoi hoi hoi hoi
      Lol, what are you trying to do, become an honorary [email protected]?:p
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

:eek3: oh dear :rotfl: steady on there, you may pull a muscle
        Hasbun Allah Wa Ni'mal Wakeel - NeVeR LoSe HoPe In Allah
        Trusting in Allah won't make the mountain smaller, but will make climbing easier. Do not ask Him for a lighter load, but ask Him for a stronger back

www.CAGEPRISONERS.com
        - www.youtube.com/7macchiato7

Comment

were you trying to sing that song 'bulla ki jaana main kon?'
          الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Re: PaKistanis LOL

just releasing my inner pakistani hai
            Last edited by Grotbags; 12-08-09, 09:40 PM. Reason: Can we stop using the term paki
            "The Jew cries out as he strikes you."

Remove matzo

Comment

:rotfl: that list is so true :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by uthman ibn afan View Post
                you go to drop off one person to the airport, but you take 50 extra people with you

your entire family runs the marathon when they see a dog (calmly walking on the other side of the road)
                lool
                Mutarrif B. 'Abdillah: ''Oh Allaah, I seek forgiveness in you from that which I have repented and then returned back to, and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I rendered to you and then did not fulfil and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I alleged was for seeking your face but, my heart mixed with that which you know of me'' (حلية الأولياء)

Comment

That list is :wacko: I found only a couple to be true, guess I'm a diluted pakistanley :p
                  :rofl1: what are you on! Pakistanis don't say brap, chavs do
                  It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                  -Muslim

Comment

the title shouldve been PaKiStAnIs LOL
                    الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

there should be a poll added to this
                      Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers. - 3.151

Comment

You go to drop off one person to the airport, but you take 50 extra people with you
                        Aww you gotta say goodbye properly even if it's only for two or four weeks its abroad ennit must say i find it hilarious when one random family starts crying at the airport and starts setting all the others off

You somehow think you can solve Tupac’s murder mystery
                        O when will people get over him!! Every new generation just seems to 'totally relate to what he's saying' like hmm odd-bods

you were forced to watch indian films/dramas during your childhood, and then your parents wonder why you lack in intelligence
                        Yeh and through-out your house the television characters would chant Hindu and Sikh hymns that would reverberate your house well the occasional adhan from the films as well... not that it makes it any better...

in high school, you teacher kept asking you if you were "forced to do things"
                        lol and primary school was no exception

you pronounce english words in a typical accent when speaking to your parents e.g. Toilet: "toylat" or "taalet"
                        we have "patak" (packet) and "head-uch" (head-ache) in our lingo-shingo
                        "If you have burned the Jews, why don't you give a piece of Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska to Israel. Our question is, if you have committed this huge crime, why should the innocent nation of Palestine pay for this crime?"

http://muslimwiki.com/mw/images/thum...Palestine2.jpg

Comment

lol , great list, yep thats us Pakis, and we wouldnt change for anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Quite funny

Comment

:rofl1:...:rofl1:..:rofl1:

now most of that is tru!!!!

i call the cooker..cooooka at home for mum lot :rotfl:....
                              *Alhamdulillah*

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X