Nasa aims to move Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nasa aims to move Earth

It's just conjecture...detailed conjecture.
    It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
    -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by *Naz* View Post
      I love astronomy, but I don't understand the lingo you guys are using :confused:

I would soooooo love to go up into space, I was determined to be an astronaut until I was about 15 lol.
      yea its super beautiful knowledge isnt it?, when u ponder upon the creation of the universe, the galaxy, you tend to think of how great Allah's creation is. the Quran mentions about astronomy in a beautiful way, was revealed 1400 years ago, but now, it's non muslims that master this beautiful knowledge. Sad.

I love astronomy but i suck at maths:(

Comment

This goes against God's will. God intended the Earth to be in one spot only.

Comment

some people have nothing better to do than fiddle faddle, they should sit on their hands of wear chinese finger traps
          Hasbun Allah Wa Ni'mal Wakeel - NeVeR LoSe HoPe In Allah
          Trusting in Allah won't make the mountain smaller, but will make climbing easier. Do not ask Him for a lighter load, but ask Him for a stronger back

www.CAGEPRISONERS.com
          - www.youtube.com/7macchiato7

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova Nebula View Post
            yea its super beautiful knowledge isnt it?, when u ponder upon the creation of the universe, the galaxy, you tend to think of how great Allah's creation is. the Quran mentions about astronomy in a beautiful way, was revealed 1400 years ago, but now, it's non muslims that master this beautiful knowledge. Sad.

I love astronomy but i suck at maths:(
            Subhanallah it is just so amazing isn't it? I really would love to buy a telescope inshallah, but have no idea how id set it up or even which one to buy, Allah's work is truly amazing, our sun will eventually die out, will Nasa move us to another galaxy then lol. What amazes me even more is the fact that they don't know where the end of the universe is, weather there even is one or not, no walls or barriers, Alhamdulillah.

Comment

Originally posted by Macchiato View Post
              some people have nothing better to do than fiddle faddle, they should sit on their hands of wear chinese finger traps
              Lol

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X