Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you have done????

so what did you tell them bruv

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by Madkali View Post
      And you are Mr. know it all?
      I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant
      Ironic- you posted about passing judgement, when you did the exact same thing...

I never meant it like that *waks head*
      but ill still have some of the Apple pie :o
      Nah, just rolled out of the wrong side of bed. I reread my post that I wrote this morning, and you're right; it is judgmental. If I didn't like your thread, I should have just ignored it, rather then post what I did. My apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Baybars View Post
        Nah, just rolled out of the wrong side of bed. I reread my post that I wrote this morning, and you're right; it is judgmental. If I didn't like your thread, I should have just ignored it, rather then post what I did. My apologies.
        Wow...someones saying sorry to me :o Its ok..I completly understand!!! lool

Comment

Wow...someones saying sorry to me :o Its ok..I completly understand!!! lool
          Thanks for being understanding. :)

That's what I love about muslims, a simple apology and it's all good! :D

:jkk:

Comment

Thanks for being understanding. :)

That's what I love about muslims, a simple apology and it's all good! :D

:jkk:
            LOOL. Bro it was only one post...As long as you didnt eat the last slice of double chocolate fudge cake in the Fridge its all Good..

Wa Iyak

Comment

LOOL. Bro it was only one post...As long as you didnt eat the last slice of double chocolate fudge cake in the Fridge its all Good..

Wa Iyak
              I know brother, but I felt terrible after reading it this evening. I have the knack for being impetuous... :o

No fudge cake, but I do have a banana nut muffin that I'm saving for dessert and will never share with anyone! :D

Comment

lol
                Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
                "None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

Comment

Wa Iyak
                  I know brother, but I felt terrible after reading it this evening. I have the knack for being impetuous... :o

No fudge cake, but I do have a banana nut muffin that I'm saving for dessert and will never share with anyone! :D
                  Aww bromance at it's best :up:

Comment

Originally posted by NoLa View Post
                    Aww bromance at it's best :up:
                    You obv, aint been to the Love and Lost Poll yet...:o

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X