Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegetarian

As-salaamu alaykum

Sisters and Brothers, I eat only a very small amount of meat. Does anyone have any yummy vegetarian recipes?

Jazak Allah
    [COLOR=darkgreen]With it will be (given) a mixture of Tasneem:
    A spring, from (the waters) whereof drink those Nearest to Allah.[/COLOR]

Yeah peel some carrots cut a cucumber and cut some lettuce and there you have a perfect meal.
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

recipes

Bismillah

As-salaamu alaykum Muslim Sister

I do not think sarcasm is in keeping with the adab of the Prophet (aws) - perhaps to are spending too much time amongst the kufr students in Leeds?

May Allah forgive us all and unite the Ummah in friendship and kindness, serving only Allah

Fee Amaanilaah

YAKOUB

Comment

Re: Vegetarian

Originally posted by Yakoub38
        As-salaamu alaykum

Sisters and Brothers, I eat only a very small amount of meat. Does anyone have any yummy vegetarian recipes?

Jazak Allah
        Aslaam u Alaikum brother,

You are just like me, I don't eat meat either except for keema (minced meat)!

Waslaam.

Comment

vegan dishes

I have some. I was a vegetarian for 10 years, because of health reasons first, then when I became a muslim, where i lived there was no such thing as halal meats unless i wished to drive over an hour to detroit to get them. So I continued to stay vegan mostly.
          I have too many to post on a thread, but my email is [email protected]. If you send me your email, I'll be happy to let you have the ones I do have, as well as any information i have about vegan foods.
          Most of what I have is of indian origin, but they're good, and I do have some non indian just in case you're not into spicy things :-> Let me know at your convenience.

Comment

Sorry if you were offended!

Comment

Bismillah

As-salaamu alaykum

No probs, sister. Take care.

Fee Amaanilaah

Yakoub

Comment

Muslim sister

You say you were born to make others lives miserable. We all were born to serve Allah, and to oppress other muslims is a shirk.

49:11 O you who believe, let not people laugh at people, perchance they may be bette than they; nor let women laugh at women, perchance they may be better than they. Neither find fault with your own people, nor call one another by nick-names. Evil is a bad name after faith; and whoso turns not, these it is that are the iniquitous.

Yasminah

Comment

Bismillah

As-salaamua alaykum

"Believers are one single brotherhood, so make peace and reconciliation between two contenders, and fear Allah, that they may receive mercy."

The Holy Qur'an, Surah 49:10

"Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is a great falsehood. Do not search for faults in each other, do not spy on each other, nor yearn after that which others possess, nor envy, nor entertain malice or indifference..."

The Prophet of Islam (aws) [Muslim, Malik]

Fee amaanilaah

YAKOUB

Comment

Originally posted by yasminah
                    Muslim sister

You say you were born to make others lives miserable. We all were born to serve Allah, and to oppress other muslims is a shirk.

49:11 O you who believe, let not people laugh at people, perchance they may be bette than they; nor let women laugh at women, perchance they may be better than they. Neither find fault with your own people, nor call one another by nick-names. Evil is a bad name after faith; and whoso turns not, these it is that are the iniquitous.

Yasminah
                    Please as if i already don't know

Comment

try it

Go ahead and try it. You can't do anything Allah won't allow, and if online, action can be taken to defend myself.
                      mina

Comment

Lets get all serious

Comment

Aslaam u Alaikum,

Sister Yasminah and bro Yaoub38, please chill, muslim sister was only kidding in the first place, so as we are all muslim brothers/sisters we should forgive each others mistakes and start fresh, huh.

Waslaam.

Comment

Bismillah

As-salaamu alaykum

My previous post was an attempt to put the matter to rest, and I think it is about time it was.

Fee amaanilaah

YAKOUB

Comment

youre right

but unfortunately, some people have no class, and they choose to continue to antagonize. That's when we're left with only two choices, to ignore them, or report them.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X