X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Foods that make you feel...

Originally posted by Jilbabi View Post
    ...ANGRY!

Are there foods that we should eat that do NOT make us angry. Are there certain vitamins/good stuff that we are lacking in our body that make us feel more frustrated as the days go by?

Whats the best food that is rich in goodness?

i herd that salt increases blood pressure, wich in turn can make us short fused...but not sure.
    *Alhamdulillah*

Comment

Originally posted by ~asiya~ View Post
      Allah knows best sis, nothing in our scriptures about that, but it is the exact same principles from the hindus aurvedic medicines. i`ve never felt more healthy than as i do as a muslim, much more so than following all that nonsense about vatta pitta,kapha and nonsense about hot and cold foodstuffs heres some of the rubbish they come out with,i personally feel that if it had any basis in fact then our prophet :saw: would have told us about it.

http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/5-25-2006-97245.asp

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/ayurveda-and-food.html
      everything haq is in islam

and the prophet s.a.w. DID tell us about food properties:up:

i have a very good one on foods that increase masculinity..to put it politely

VITAMINS FOR POTENCY

Our food and diet plays the central role in sexual potency or impotency: food is digested and converted into healthy or unhealthy blood. This blood then is converted into semen, the lifeblood of man's sexual activities. It is therefore imperative that such foods be ingested that become a source of healthy blood and semen. Such foods that will grant strength to the body. the mind and heart after sexual indulgence; because sexual indulgence weakens the human body considerably.

An assortment of various suitable foods for sexual potency are now presented:

GRAINS:
      1. Wheat, 2. Chana, 3. Peas, 4. Beans, 5. Rice, 6. Sesame seeds (Tal)

GREENS
      1. Onions, 2. Garlic, 3. Bindha, 4. Pumpkin, Gourds, 5. Turnips, 6. Beetroot, 7. Carrots, 8. Potato, 9. Ginger, 10. Coconut

FRUITS
      1. Grapes, 2. Mango, 3. Pomegrante, 4. Bananas, 5 Figs, 6. Apple, 7. Pineapples, 8. Sweet-Melons, 9. Guavas

NUTS AND SNACKS
      1. Cashews, 2. Peanuts, 3. Wallnuts, 4. Chilgoza, 5. Dates, 6. Raisins, 7. Olives, 8. Sultanas, 9. Honey

ANIMALS
      1. All Halaal Birds, 2. Chicks (baby chickens), 3. Pigeon, 4. Duck, 5. Fish, 6. Red Meats, 7. Liver

DAIRY PRODUCTS
      l. Milk, 2. Sour Milk, 3. Yogurt, 4. Butter, 5. Cheese

SPICES
      1. Black Pepper, 2. Safron, 3. Elachi, 4. Lawang, 5. Jaifal, 6. Itr (Perfumes)
      Last edited by AHMED BHAI; 22-07-09, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Hazrat Ali (Radiyallahu-Anhum) reports that once a person complained to Rasulullah (Sallallahu-Alayhi-Wasallam) that he had no children (probably due to lack of potency). Rasulullah (Sallallahu-Alayhi-Wasallam) advised him to eat eggs.

On one occassion Rasulullah (Sallallahu-Alayhi-Wasallam) complained to Hazrat Jibraeel (Alayhimus-Salaam) about his strength. Hazrat Jibraeel (Alayhimus-Salaam)replied that he should eat Harisah, for it has the strength of 40 men. Harisah is a kind of thick soup made of crushed wheat, mixed with meat, butter, certain spices, etc.

http://www.everymuslim.net/index.php...=493&Itemid=43

Comment

HARMFUL FOODS

The following foods adversely affect sexual potency:

1. All sour fruits, 2. Pickles (Achaar), 3. Chutneys, 4. Amli, 5. Vinegar, 6. Red Chillies, 7. "Hot" Spices, 8. Tea, Coffee, Caffeine Products, 9 Saunf

http://www.everymuslim.net/index.php...=493&Itemid=43

Comment

:jkk: bro but ive heard this before, but no one has been able to provide me with sahih references from the prophet :saw: for it, even the book prophetic medicine, doesn't have sahih references for many of the statements.
            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Salaam sister

with regards to food and diet we are hosting an event which will tell you about the foods of teh Quran and sunah and their benefits. we also have a segment on sabr and how to be patient which always is a great help.
              you van visit www.iwaan.co.uk/woman.
              the sisters who will lead the workshop are fantastic mashAllah and have been in the industry of islamic healthy lifestyle for almost 13 years. they will be there for any questions you may want to ask. hope thsi helps.
              jazakallah khair waslam

Comment

i dunno about vitamins and all...because fish is pretty healthy
                but when i have to pick out the tiny bones from fish and eat fish...that makes me angry...
                Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X