Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

halal food recipes for high protein diet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: halal food recipes for high protein diet?

i take soya protein powder instead... there's just too much unwanted stuff in chicken meat, like growth hormones etc... sorry...
    "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix CG View Post
      it turned out alright, but one problem the sauce went after i fried it there was no sauce left! from the marinade thing. and also it wasn't bursting with flavour as i had wanted, is it cas i didnt make slits in the chicken?
      So you fried it in a pan or you baked it in oven?? Usually marinated chicken goes better in the oven

Comment

it turned out alright, but one problem the sauce went after i fried it there was no sauce left! from the marinade thing. and also it wasn't bursting with flavour as i had wanted, is it cas i didnt make slits in the chicken?
        did you not add a little bit of water? cause that makes it more saucy while it simmers.....
        The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
        (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
        In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

oh yeah no i didnt no one told me that it aint going to make the chicken bloated n nasty like a dead person?

for dinner ima put it in the oven should i just put it on a tray or a baking bowl thingy? or dont matter?
          what temp should i put it on? never used the oven b4 :$

Comment

lol no it won't make any difference, except make the sauce a bit more than it would be without; not much though because the chicken expels water whilst cooking anyway. you should check on it and add more water if you want it saucier/soupier.

um baking tray? line it with foil and cover with foil too, poke some holes in to it.
            or you could use a pyrex dish...gas mark 4/5, then when its almost done remove the foil and turn up the heat so it goes a bit crispy around the edges.
            The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '

Comment

theres loads of water in it right now without adding any just checked. i stabbed the chicken a few times earlier, man i need to buy a cook book, will buy tomoz or on sunday.

Comment

might make a difference if you blend tomatoes and add with the spices etc :up:

Comment

yeah thats what its been marinating in,

Comment

lol akhi :rotfl:.....this chicken thing is giving you a head ache huh?
                    “Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only the cat died nobly.”

Comment

i want it to be perfect like the restaurant, they make it so nice why cant i? :p

Comment

i want it to be perfect like the restaurant, they make it so nice why cant i? :p
                        lol...

this is how i make chicken :hidban: in a blender, blend tomatos, green peppers, tomato sauce, vinegar , salt and some barbecue sauce ....take your chicken and just dip it in that and put it aaallllll over then squeeze a lemen over and around it...then stick it in the oven at 350 C....you'll be surprised what you can do...taa daaa....that's how layla makes chicken
                        “Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only the cat died nobly.”

Comment

lol i just went downstairs and i dont know how to use the oven rofl but ima try, it doesnt have 350 it has 250 and it has these 1 2 and 3 settings, i dont get it

Comment

i made it and it turned out pretty damn good! alhamdulillah i think next time i will add more spice to each piece individually instead of adding it just to the marinade. put some spices in a seperate plate to get more spices.

but it was tastty and had the flavour i was looking for.

but new dilemna, what am i gonna make tommorow cant do the same thing everyday. argh, and i dont know how much chicken is too much chicken i just ate the whole bag

Comment

One breast should be enough or 2 pieces if there little and your super hungry :p

Comment

yeah but i dont know how much one breast is because the butcher cuts em all up into small pieces. would u say half a hand or a full hand? measure it go to the fridge n measure the chicken :rofl1:

Comment

Working...
                                X