Personal Problem need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Personal Problem need Help

subhanalah the ignorance of some people is runs deep, how can you even think twice about choosing a nasheed over the quran. The point is that muslims we have failed failed to the extent that we are making excuses for everything. '' we want a variety in our day'' so they listen Mr Sami what about imam sudais/shuraim/hudaifi etc how is that for a variety

Comment

Excuse me, but the so called 'nasheed' that your referring to, in actuality, isnt even a nasheed at all. Its pure music. And pretty bad music at that.

AND I don't see whats so ignorant about people wanting to listen to a nasheed over the Qur'an -it has nothing to do with variety, but rather personal preference.

Comment

Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
        subhanalah the ignorance of some people is runs deep, how can you even think twice about choosing a nasheed over the quran. The point is that muslims we have failed failed to the extent that we are making excuses for everything. '' we want a variety in our day'' so they listen Mr Sami what about imam sudais/shuraim/hudaifi etc how is that for a variety
        No one is choosing nasheed over quran why do you keep saying that?? You can listen to BOTH, why is that so hard to understand?? You keep going on about nasheeds as though they are bad, not all have music in them so stop making them sound like they are haraam.

Comment

no point arguing any further , i have never said it was haraam but i tried to make the case we are passing up gold i.e the quran for bricks and mortar i.e nasheeds. your eemaan must be rockbottom if you are listening to nasheeds when allah has blessed you with the availability of the quran

Comment

Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
            no point arguing any further , i have never said it was haraam but i tried to make the case we are passing up gold i.e the quran for bricks and mortar i.e nasheeds. your eemaan must be rockbottom if you are listening to nasheeds when allah has blessed you with the availability of the quran
            A. I don't listen to nasheeds
            B. Listening to nasheeds does NOT stop you from listening to quraan
            C. Saying someone who listens to nasheeds has very little faith is nonsense

I agree no point in arguing further because you can't seem to understand that someone who listens to quraan can also listen to nasheeds.

Comment

How can we listen to music when Allah (swt) has blessed us with recitations such as:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNV_J589pvs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD9aE5aMXkg
              SPREAD OF EVIL
              ZIONISM
              BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Nasheeds repat the same stuff. However, I like RAP MUSIC so I listen to RAP NASHEEDS hehehe

Comment

Working...
                X