Hajj and Umrah too expensive ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hajj and Umrah too expensive ?

so what makes hajj and umrah so expensive for the pilgrims. I hear alot of complaining from the people coming from Europe,America and Australia and basically any rich country.

I hear nothing but praise from the Malaysians and the Indians and the brother and sisters coming from the far east.

Re: Hajj and Umrah too expensive ?

I don't really think its too expensive, people are prepared to pay to go on holidays and then the price of umrah or hajj they would complain and thats really not a nice attitude
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
      I don't really think its too expensive, people are prepared to pay to go on holidays and then the price of umrah or hajj they would complain and thats really not a nice attitude
      Is it possible that tickets from India/Malaysia are cheaper ? Subhanalah the malaysians are famous for being the most organized hajis and Ulema have praised the way Malaysia teaches the hajis the hajj rights 2 months before hajj.
      May Allah bless them.

Comment

oh yeah it probably is cheaper i think
        we went from sri lanka instead of from UK and i think it worked out much cheaper
        but still whatever we have to pay to go, its money well spent so alhamdulillah
        .: Rufaida :.
        .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
        http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
        “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
        but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
        ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

it will always be money well spent, but are they over charged just because they know people will pay for them..

Comment

It is certainly more costlier than before with small hotels near the Haram demolished and People having to pay for bigger modern hotels ,Further there has been hike in prices of essentail commodities in Saudi Arabia . Yet Group booking can substantially lower the cost .One thing is sure that quality of service has gone up

Comment

Expensive but well worth it, can't wait to go InshaAllah :hidban:
              "Meet people in such a manner that if you die, they should weep for you, and if you live, they should long for you." Hadhrat Ali-Ibn-Talib (RadiAllaah Anhu)
              Shan-e-Aisha

Comment

the price is not the problem. getting hold of a mahram now that is the real issue!
                Alhamdulillah for everything:love:

Comment

Working...
                X