Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is more important: the content of a message or the way in which is presented?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is more important: the content of a message or the way in which is presented?

personally, i believe that content is more important than presentation.

i also believe that most people don't care enough about content for it to matter.

Re: what is more important: the content of a message or the way in which is presented

of course it's the content

Comment

Re: what is more important: the content of a message or the way in which is presented

Is this thread about food?

Comment

BOTH.....

the way you present it is very important......

Many can write a message with good content,but that communication is lost and people wont understand much because the way itis presented is not good...

there can be a message with notso much good content, but the presentation canbe good which will give more credit to the message...

They way youpresent it speaks of your character
        The "what you include in it" speaks of your KNOWLEDGE...

:)

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
          Is this thread about food?
          i was thinking something along the same lines...
          “Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only the cat died nobly.”

Comment

Originally posted by ALSE View Post
            BOTH.....

the way you present it is very important......

Many can write a message with good content,but that communication is lost and people wont understand much because the way itis presented is not good...

there can be a message with notso much good content, but the presentation canbe good which will give more credit to the message...

They way youpresent it speaks of your character
            The "what you include in it" speaks of your KNOWLEDGE...

:)
            True, but sometime people can convey something with so little meaningless content and make it seem so important!

nice post :up:

Originally posted by layla tul qadr View Post
            i was thinking something along the same lines...
            food for though huh ? :p

Comment

Originally posted by ~Carpe Diem~ View Post
              True, but sometime people can convey something with so little meaningless content and make it seem so important!

nice post :up:

food for though huh ? :p
              Presentatation.

The devil can make a thing seem wonderful, though it is evil and you will have an evil end if you buy. The prophet was told to use beautiful words and manners in presemting Islam.

Of course, if the contnt is wrong, then good presentation won't get you any reward from Allah. But if you present the correct information in the wrong way, you are accountable, and the person who didn't accept because of your vile/bad presentation is let of the hook, so to speak.

hanifa
              I didn't "REVERT" - I EVOLVED
              Those to whom we gave Scripture before it believe in the Quran. They say, ‘we believe in it!’ when it is recited to them; 'verily, all of it is the Truth from our Lord. Indeed, even before it we have been Muslims .’ Quran 28:52-53

Comment

Originally posted by hanifa View Post
                Presentatation.

The devil can make a thing seem wonderful, though it is evil and you will have an evil end if you buy. The prophet was told to use beautiful words and manners in presemting Islam.

Of course, if the contnt is wrong, then good presentation won't get you any reward from Allah. But if you present the correct information in the wrong way, you are accountable, and the person who didn't accept because of your vile/bad presentation is let of the hook, so to speak.

hanifa
                very well said

Comment

Working...
                X