is swine flu is man made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is swine flu is man made?

ok my lil sister has been diagnosed with 'swine flu' may allah give her shifaa and protect us all from it ameen, so my opinion is that maybe this flu is man made i been researching and scientist have said that this flu is not natural and has too many straines of differant flus and thus could not be natural but must be man made. research your self and you will see, so now governements are thinking about making the vaccination law and you will have to get it and you cannot say no otherwise you will get a prison sentence, i mean what the heck i alhamdullilah only had 2 vaccintations in my whole life and alhamdullilah i have a very strong immune system alhamdullilah even the compulsary ones i managed to avoid to take and my health is ok alhamdullilah and even if we look at the past even during the time of prophet saws and sahaba and the previous years they never had anything like vaccinations and they were ok? so why are sooo many people acting like this flu is like the black plague? yes the flu is real because the bad amongst us created it they want everyone to take the vaccination for whatever reason, mind control, mass genocide, paralysis i dont know what it will cause but i know i for one will not take the vaccination inshaallah, and also in my opinion as this is a man made virus and you could say a poison created to hurt people isnt this murder? and if we die from it wont we be murdered? subhanallah they are planning but allah is also planning and wehn his plan inshaallah comes into full affect let us see who can even try to stop it for allahs plan will overcome all others.
    ]IM A BRO READ MY NICK RIGHT U ROBOTS!!

Re: is swine flu is man made?

Originally posted by muslimali1234 View Post
    ok my lil sister has been diagnosed with 'swine flu' may allah give her shifaa and protect us all from it ameen, so my opinion is that maybe this flu is man made i been researching and scientist have said that this flu is not natural and has too many straines of differant flus and thus could not be natural but must be man made. research your self and you will see, so now governements are thinking about making the vaccination law and you will have to get it and you cannot say no otherwise you will get a prison sentence, i mean what the heck i alhamdullilah only had 2 vaccintations in my whole life and alhamdullilah i have a very strong immune system alhamdullilah even the compulsary ones i managed to avoid to take and my health is ok alhamdullilah and even if we look at the past even during the time of prophet saws and sahaba and the previous years they never had anything like vaccinations and they were ok? so why are sooo many people acting like this flu is like the black plague? yes the flu is real because the bad amongst us created it they want everyone to take the vaccination for whatever reason, mind control, mass genocide, paralysis i dont know what it will cause but i know i for one will not take the vaccination inshaallah, and also in my opinion as this is a man made virus and you could say a poison created to hurt people isnt this murder? and if we die from it wont we be murdered? subhanallah they are planning but allah is also planning and wehn his plan inshaallah comes into full affect let us see who can even try to stop it for allahs plan will overcome all others.
    Spot on bro :up:

Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus (peace_be_upon_him). He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him.

This swine flu is a sign of the coming times.

May Allah (swt) grant your sister health. As you said, Allah knows they plan and he is control of everything.
    SPREAD OF EVIL
    ZIONISM
    BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
      Spot on bro :up:

Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus (peace_be_upon_him). He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him.

This swine flu is a sign of the coming times.

May Allah (swt) grant your sister health. As you said, Allah knows they plan and he is control of everything.
      jazakallah khair bro your words bought tears to my eyes mashaallah may allah bless you, these kuffar are so evil how can they do such things may allah destry them, inshaallah allah makes me among his soilders who aid isa as or if not me then my prodginy ameen
      ]IM A BRO READ MY NICK RIGHT U ROBOTS!!

Comment

akhi...may allah grant your sister shifaa'ah... ameen...
        “Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only the cat died nobly.”

Comment

Working...
        X