Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swine Flu: 100,000 per day by Aug 2009??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swine Flu: 100,000 per day by Aug 2009??

Swine Flu: 100,000 per day by Aug 2009??

Currently 7000+ cases in the UK. And via computing modelling their are projecting 100,000 per day by Aug 2009.

Currently Birmingham is hit hard.

If your looking for a temp job, try the NHS in birmingham may have a quite a few to answer patients calls.

Re: Swine Flu: 100,000 per day by Aug 2009??

I know people who have it, nothing to worry about
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by rizwan.786 View Post
      If your looking for a temp job, try the NHS in birmingham may have a quite a few to answer patients calls.
      Maybe not if you value your sanity....
      It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
      -Muslim

Comment

In 2 years the whole of UK will have it?
        [COLOR="Green"][CENTER]''Ya Rasool-Allah! Help me cross the bridge, so that the bridge doesn’t know I have passed,
        And when Jibraeel (Alayhis Salaam) spreads his wings, let me cross so that the wings don't know I have passed!'' [/CENTER]
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Swine flu 'can't be contained'

The number of swine flu cases could reach more than 100,000 per day by the end of next month, Health Secretary Andy Burnham has warned.

The UK has moved past the stage of containing the swine flu outbreak and into the "treatment phase", he said.

"We have reached the next stage in management of the disease," Mr Burnham told the Commons.

"The national focus will be on treating the increasing numbers affected by swine flu. We will move to this treatment phase across the UK with immediate effect."

There are now 7,447 laboratory-confirmed cases in the UK, he said.

London and the West Midlands have already had sufficiently high numbers to move towards a policy of outbreak management, which saw people with swine flu clinically diagnosed rather than being confirmed by laboratory reports.

Mr Burnham said that last week saw a "considerable rise" in swine flu cases.

"There are now on average several hundred new cases every day," he said.

"Our efforts during the containment phase have given us precious time to learn more about the virus. We have always known it would be impossible to contain the virus indefinitely and at some point we would need to move away from containment to treatment."

He added: "We have now signed contracts to secure enough vaccine for the whole population." The first will become available next month, with 60 million doses available by the end of the year.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090702...y-6323e80.html

Comment

spooky stuff

Comment

InshAllah must migrate, must migrate, must migrate, must migrate, must migrate, must migrate, must migrate, must migrate, must migrate, must migrate

Comment

Originally posted by OurMuslimUmmah View Post
                InshAllah must migrate, must migrate, must migrate, must migrate, must migrate, must migrate, must migrate, must migrate, must migrate, must migrate

lool sme here

Comment

wow im scared to just step out of my house right now, especially if i ever have to use public transport with people coughing in your faces!! Will now start travelling in my car evrywhere i guess.

Comment

:salams:

my lil sisters school closed for a week coz swine flu struck back

Bro Riz I will beat u on sf4 100,000 times.....................
                    http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

Comment

how is pig flu transmitted? i might get myself a gas mask

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix CG View Post
                        how is pig flu transmitted? i might get myself a gas mask
                        good point will niqaab protect us from it insha Allah??

apparently they wil hav vaccines ready by august or sept i heard?
                        people said for many that have it its less serious than normal flu? but dno if its dangerous for pregnant women? :\
                        .: Rufaida :.
                        .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                        http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                        “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                        but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                        ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

should work

Comment

Allah protect the ummah from swine flu ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by ya akhi View Post
                              :salams:

my lil sisters school closed for a week coz swine flu struck back

Bro Riz I will beat u on sf4 100,000 times.....................
                              keep dreaming bro.

you know you cant beat me with any other player apart from balrog and guile...

or is it your cousin that was playing agaisnt me?

Comment

Working...
                              X