10 Days in the Blessed Lands of Yemen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10 Days in the Blessed Lands of Yemen

Meeting with Habib Umar ibn Hafiz (Allah preserve him)

The principal of Dar al-Mustafa and the spiritual guide of many, Shaykh Habib Umar ibn Hafiz (whom I discussed earlier) had invited me for a short meeting with him at his house. Thus, after the Dars of Shaykh Habib Ali, we went to the house of Habib Umar. The meeting was fairly short around 25 minutes long, but immensely fruitful and beneficial. There were just the tree of us, Habib Umar, Sidi Faiz and myself. I described to Habib Umar (may Allah preserve him) the work and effort of Deen that is taking place in the UK. He was very pleased to hear that there were traditional Madrasas operating in the UK also. I mentioned to him that we had a similar Madrasa in our city of Leicester and he suggested that it would be nice to have some of the students studying in your Madrasa come and visit Dar al-Mustafa. I accepted the invitation and promised to arrange something for next year Insha Allah. Habib Umar informed me how he spent some time in India with the Jama’ah Tabligh. He said, his father Shaykh Abu Bakr ibn Salim had close links with the head of the Jama’ah Tabligh in India, Shaykh Muhammad Yusuf al-Kandahlawi (Allah have mercy on them both). He said his father was also in contact with the great Muhaddith of the Subcontinent, Shaykh Muhammad Zakariyya al-Kandahlawi (Allah have mercy on him). The meeting ended with me gifting Habib Umar some books, including the two volume Hadith text of I’la al-Sunan by Imam Zafar Ahmad Uthmani. Habib Umar apologized out of courtesy for not being able to meet me for long, but insisted that if I had time, another meeting should be arranged. The meeting was brief, but al-Hamdulillah, even a few minutes spent in the company of such scholars is sufficient for a sinful and ignorant person like me.

It had been a long day. Brother Faiz was tired and so was I. Therefore, after the meeting I made my way to the house, and more specifically to the bed, for some much-needed sleep.
    The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
    (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
    In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Saturday 16th July

The following day was sadly my final day in Hadramawt and I had thus far not managed to visit the grave of the Prophet of Allah Sayyiduna Hud (peace be upon him). Therefore, it was arranged for this day that I first visit the grave of a Companion of the Messenger of Allah, then the grave of Sayyiduna Hud (peace be upon him) and accomplish some other necessary commitments.

The grave of Sayyiduna Hud (peace be upon him) was quite a distance from Tarim. Sidi Faiz had informed me that we will have to leave around 5 in the morning. On the way to the grave of Sayyiduna Hud (peace be upon him), we also intended to visit a grave said to be that of a Companion (sahabi). I woke up early before Fajr Salat attending the morning Dhikr Majlis at Dar al-Mustafa and then returned home. Our driver was brother Salim, and he came on time in order to take us to the relevant places. Hence, after Fajr Salat around 5: 30 am, I departed along with my family in order to visit the graves of a Sahabi and a Prophet of Allah respectively.

The grave of the Companion, Sayyiduna Abbad ibn Bishr (Allah be pleased with him)

We travelled through the mountainous roads and valleys of Hadramawt with wonderful scenery all around us for about an hour and a half, when our driver informed us that the grave of the Companion had arrived. We parked the van on the foot of a mountain and were told that the grave lay on the peak of this mountain. It took us around half an hour to climb to the top of the mountain with great difficulty and trouble, but finally we arrived at what was said to be the grave of Sayyiduna Abbad ibn Bishr (Allah be pleased with him).

After some research, I could not establish as to whom this grave was exactly attributed; hence, I have my reservations with regards to the grave’s authenticity. I checked the books containing the biographies of the Companions namely al-Isaba of Imam Ibn Hajr and al-Isti’ab of Imam Ibn Abdil Barr, but was unable to come to a satisfactory conclusion.

There are a few Companions by the name of Abbad ibn Bishr. One was an Ansari from the tribe of Abd al-Ashhal who was a close Companion of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace), but he was martyred in the battle of Yamama. Another was Abbad ibn Bishr ibn Qayzi al-Awsi. He participated in the battle of Badr and was that Companion who informed other Companions that the Qibla direction had changed overnight. However, I could not verify that he passed away in Hadramawt. I also checked on the name “Bishr ibn Abbad” but was unable to find anything.

Nevertheless, we paused for a moment at this grave and then set off once again on our way to the grave of Sayyiduna Hud (peace be upon him). As we were leaving, we passed by a garden full of date palms. The Hadramawt area is full of date trees. A woman was busy working in the garden collecting and gathering the dates and she granted us permission to pluck some delicious dates. The dates were so tasty that I could not stop eating them, along with the sweet cold water our driver had in the van. Thus, with dates and water, and the beautiful scenery around us, we set off to visit the grave of a great Prophet of Allah.
      The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '

Comment

The Prophet of Allah, Sayyiduna Hud (peace be upon him)

Sayyiduna Hud (peace be upon him) is mentioned seven times in the Qur’an. In Surah al-A’raf verse no: 65, in Surah Hud verses: 50 – 53 – 58 – 60 – 89, and in Surah al-Shu’ara verse: 124. Prophet Hud (peace be upon him) was sent to the people of Ad and he invited them to leave the worship of idols and to worship Allah Most High.

Allah Most High says regarding Sayyiduna Hud (peace be upon him) and his people:

“And to the Ad People (We sent) Hud, one of their own brethren. He said: “O my people! Worship Allah. You have no other god but Him. You do nothing but invent lies. O my people! I ask of you no reward for this (Message). My reward is from none but Him who created me: Will you not then understand? And O my people! Ask forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to Him (in repentance). He will send you the skies pouring abundant rain, and add strength to your strength. So do not turn away as criminals. They said: “O Hud! No evidence have you brought us, and we shall not leave our gods for your (mere) saying, nor shall we believe in you. We say nothing but that (perhaps) some of our gods may have seized you with imbecility.” He said: “I call Allah to witness, and you bear witness, that I am free from that which you ascribe as partners in worship with Him. So plot against me, all of you, and give me no respite. I put my trust in Allah, My Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has grasp of its fore-lock. Verily, it is my Lord that is on a straight Path. If you turn away, I (at least) have conveyed the Message with which I was sent to you. My Lord will make another people to succeed you, and you will not harm Him in the least. For my Lord has care and watch over all things. So when Our decree issued, We saved Hud and those who believed with him, by (special) grace from Ourselves: We saved them from a severe penalty. Such were the 'Ad People. They rejected the signs of their Lord and Cherisher; disobeyed His Messengers; and followed the command of every powerful, obstinate transgressor. And they were pursued by a curse in this life, and on the Day of Judgment. No doubt! Verily, Ad disbelieved in their Lord. So away with Ad, the people of Hud.” (Surah Hud, 50-60)

Sayyiduna Hud (peace be upon him) was one of the major Prophets of Allah. Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) is reported to have said: “Verily, Hud was the first to speak the Arabic language.” The people of Ad, to whom Sayyiduna Hud (peace be upon him) was sent, lived in an area of curved sand hills in the Southern part of the Arabian Peninsula. They worshipped a number of idols and gave them many different names. The people of Ad that were destroyed are referred to as the “first people of Ad”. As for the second people of Ad, they are the inhabitants of Yemen from Qahtan, Saba and their descendents. However, it is also said that the “second people of Ad” are none other than the people of Thamud. The people of Hadramawt say that, after the people of Ad were destroyed, Sayyiduna Hud (peace be upon him) lived in the land of Hadramawt, until he died in the Western part of their land, near the valley of Barhut. (See: Atlas al-Qur’an, P: 43-44)

Allah Almighty mentions that the people of Ad lived in a place called Ahqaf. He Most High says in the Qur’an:

“Mention (Hud), one of Ad’s (own) brethren. Behold, he warned his people about the winding Sand-tracts (ahqaf)…” (Surah Ahqaf, 21)

Imam Ibn Kathir (Allah have mercy on him) said in his Tafsir:

“The brother of Ad was Hud (peace be upon him). Allah Most High sent him to the first people of Ad, and they used to live in Ahqaf the plural of Haqaf, which means “hills made of sand”. Ikrima said: “Ahqaf means hills and caves. Ali ibn Abi Talib (Allah be pleased with him) said: “Ahqaf is a valley (wadi) in Hadramawt called Barhut, in which the souls of the Kuffar are thrown. Qatada said: It was related to us that the people of Ad lived in Yemen…” (Tafsir Ibn Kathir, 4/204)

As regards to the grave of Prophet Hud (peace be upon him) being in Hadramawt, Imam Ibn Kathir states in his exegesis of the Qur’an:

Amir ibn Wathila said: “I heard Sayyiduna Ali (Allah be pleased with him) saying to a man from Hadramawt: “Have you seen red sand-hills mixed with red mud and a lot of lotus trees in such and such part of Hadramawt? Have you seen this land?” The man from Hadramawt replied: “Yes, O Amir al-Mu’minin, you describe it as you have seen this land.” He said: “No, I was merely informed of this land.” The man from Hadramawt enquired: “So what is so special about this land?” He said: “In it is the grave of Hud (peace be upon him).” Narrated by Ibn Jarir. (Tafsir Ibn Kathir)

This has also been endorsed and supported by the likes of Imam al-Kasa’i, Imam al-Ghazali, Imam Suyuti, Imam al-Khazin, Imam al-Shawkani, Yaqut al-Hamawi and many others. Imam al-Khuza’i said that Sayyiduna Hud (peace be upon him) passed away in Ahqaf in the lands of Yemen and his grave is present there. He was around 462 years old! (See: al-Dur al-Mandud fi Akhbari Qabr wa Ziyarat an-Nabi Hud, P: 25)

The above and many other evidences point to the fact that the people of Ad lived in the mountainous areas and valleys of Hadramawt. The Prophet of Allah sent to them, Sayyiduna Hud (peace be upon him), also lived and passed away here. The Qur’an normally mentions incidents and stories of the people that came before us, but does not locate the relevant places and areas. Thus, one cannot be absolutely sure and certain of these places, but the indications found in the Ahadith and statements of the Companions should suffice in determining these places. Nevertheless, it was a privilege and an honour to come and visit the grave of a great Prophet of God (peace be upon him).

We travelled for around an hour passing through valleys, mountains, hills and desert roads when our driver brother Salim turned away from the main road and took us on a bumpy road. This rough ride lasted for around 30 minutes after which we arrived at our destination, the Hud Canyon. In the midst of tall mountains, there was a small town built in order to cater for the visitors. I was informed that the houses remain empty during most part of the year, but are occupied when the annual visit of Sayyiduna Hud takes place in Sha’ban. Our driver took us to a river in which we performed our Wudhu. It is said that the water in this river is sacred.

After performing ablution, we made our way on foot to the grave of Prophet Hud (peace be upon him). It was a long walk from the river to the grave. We passed by the well which some say is the “Well of Barahut” mentioned above. We then arrived at the grave of this great Prophet of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). The grave was actually on the mountain in a slanting position. Like the graves of many other Prophets, this grave was also extremely long and huge. Some Ulama stated that the reason for this was that, in order to show their reverence for these Prophets, their people would erect long graves for them. Others said, this reflected the actual body-size of the Prophets, for people in earlier times were quite tall. The grave was painted white and a rock was placed on the face side of the grave. We stood near this rock, i.e. towards the face side of the grave, and gave our Salams to the Prophet of Allah. I contemplated for a while reflecting upon the Qur’anic verses in which there is the mention of Prophet Hud (peace be upon him). I recited Fatiha, supplicated Allah Most High to grant us good in this world and the hereafter and to fulfil our needs through the intermediary of this close servant of His. I prayed for the Muslim Ummah in these times of trial and tribulation.

We strolled around the area surrounding the grave for a while enjoying the beautiful scenery of the hills of Hadramawt and taking some photos. Thereafter, we returned to our van and headed back for Tarim. By the grace of Allah Almighty, we managed to arrive back in Tarim around Zuhr time.

After having lunch (which was once again provided by my dear friend Sidi Faiz Qureyshi) and offering Salat al-Zuhr, I decided to take a short nap, as the morning journey to the grave of Sayyiduna Hud (peace be upon him) had been quite exhausting. Only a few minutes had elapsed when the electricity of the house and the surrounding areas went out. The AC and fan, which were a blessing in this extremely hot climate, were no longer functioning. It was difficult and virtually impossible to remain in the house in such a state for even a short period of time. Brother Faiz had informed me that this happens quite regularly and at times for hours. Sometimes, people do not have electricity all night long and thus are unable to sleep. I myself have experienced this whilst studying in Pakistan, but fortunately the Dar al-Uloom I was staying at had a generator system. I became restless but then soon realized that we take things such as electricity for granted back in our own country. We don’t realize the enormity of this blessing (ni’ma) of Allah Most High. When things are taken away from us, only then do we realize that it was a great blessing of Allah Most High. It made me realize the importance of thanking Allah each and everyday of our life for the various blessings He has honoured us with.

Nevertheless, due to the heat inside of the house, I decided to go out to Tarim town-centre and purchase certain items. I went with my wife as she needed to purchase certain items for family and friends. The items were extremely cheap compared to other Arab countries. The prices were half of the prices found in Saudi Arabia and elsewhere. It began to rain heavily whilst we were shopping and this made me realize the gift of rain and water. The electricity came back and I was able to use a computer at an internet café and email some friends. We returned home and performed Asr Salat.

I had promised some of the students from the West (who had come for the annual Dawra) to advise them on studying and other matters. Hence, after Maghrib Salat, I went to the Badr Institute (mentioned above) premises and spent around an hour with some students. They wanted some advice as to where and how they should study. They wanted me to give them an insight on studying in the Madrasas of Pakistan and Syria. The meeting with them was al-Hamdulillah quite fruitful. I thanked them for giving me the opportunity to share some of my experiences with them and then made my way for Eisha Salat in Dar al-Mustafa.

Comment

Dinner and meeting with Habib Ali al-Jifri (may Allah preserve him)

One of the brothers from the UK, Sidi Abbas, was in constant contact with Shaykh Habib Ali al-Jifri’s secretary in order to organize a meeting for me with the respected Shaykh. Thus, Habib Ali invited me to his house for dinner after Eisha Salat. In the company of brother Abbas, I went to the Habib’s house at around 10:30 pm. We were received and directed to the balcony of his beautiful mansion. We sat there for a while anticipating the arrival of Shaykh Habib Ali al-Jifri. We were joined by his secretary and other associates and after a short wait, the Shaykh himself entered upon us with his usual awe and magnificence. I sat right next to Habib and he was also very pleased to meet me, al-Hamdulillah.

We discussed many important matters such as: The importance of unity and the unfortunate Deobandi/Barelwi split. He stated that he has respect for the scholars of both Schools and that something definitely needs to be done in order to bring these two Schools close to one another. Habib Ali suggested that young Ulama from both camps should get together and formulate a plan on how to bring the youngsters close to one another. He mentioned that it will be difficult for the elders of both communities to do away with their differences, thus it was the duty and responsibility of the younger generation to take on this important task upon themselves.

He mentioned to me how his teacher Habib Umar’s father had close contacts with the Ulama of Deoband. He said Habib Umar’s father, Shaykh Abu Bakr ibn Salim, was very close to the Amir of Tabligh in India, the late Shaykh Yusuf al-Kandahlawi, the author of Hayat al-Sahaba (Allah have mercy on them both). He stated that when Shaykh Yusuf was compiling his masterpiece work, Hayat al-Sahaba (Lives of the Companions), Shaykh Abu Bakr was with him and actually took the honour of compiling the index for this auspicious work. The edition with Shaykh Abu Bakr Salim’s writing is still in existence, Habib Ali said. Habib Ali also mentioned that Shaykh Abu Bakr ibn Salim was a friend of Shaykh Muhammad Zakariyya al-Kandahlawi (Allah have mercy on him), and that Habib Umar himself travelled to India with the Jama’ah of Da’wa and Tabligh some years ago.

Sayyid Habib Ali (may Allah preserve him) also advised me on the roles and responsibilities of young Ulama in the West. He stressed the importance of teaching the younger generation as to how they should treat non-Muslims and how their behaviour should be towards them. We also talked about some other issues.

As we were discussing these issues in the presence of some 4/5 other guests, the food was laid out. A large dish of food comprising of meat, vegetables, eggs and other items was placed in front of us. We began to eat and carry on our discussion, with the other guests also now joining in. The Habib was the last to remove his hands from the food even though he probably ate the least. It is the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) to carry on eating until the guest stops eating, as not to embarrass him. After food, we were served with traditional red and yellow tea, which I have to say, was absolutely delicious and very tasty indeed.

After we finished eating, one of Habib Ali’s servants brought in the traditional Yemeni fragrance and gave it to him. The Yemenis are known for their incense and burning of the wood. Incense is more than a fragrance, a cure, smoke in an aromatic ritual associated with worship. Incense was used by kings and beggars alike (though not in the same quantity) to mark celebrations or rituals. The smoke created an atmosphere of love, brotherhood and cordiality. Men’s incense in Yemen is only limited to burning the wood. It is imported from India and South East Asia. Men often use it in religious occasions and when they go to visit other people. Habib Ali lit the wood and then passed on the incense to me and it was passed further along, with each person directing the smoke of the incense towards himself.

At the end of this auspicious meeting with Habib Ali, I gifted him a 12 volume book in Arabic compiled by Shaykh Muhammad Zakariyya al-Kandahlawi (Allah have mercy on him). It was a work of Hadith on the Sahih al-Bukhari titled “al-Kanz al-Mutawari” published very recently by Shaykh Zakariyya’s student Shaykh Abdal Hafiz al-Makki. Habib Ali was very pleased and gave me Duas. He in turn asked his secretary to provide me with the publication list of his publishing company Dar al-Faqih. Habib Ali asked me to place a mark next to any of the books that I was in need of and then ordered his secretary to go and bring the books for me. I marked some 9/10 books and Subhan Allah, within a few minutes, the books were in front of me. Habib Ali also gifted me a copy of his recently published book “Ma’alim al-Suluk lil Mar’at al-Muslima”. Lastly, he gifted me his personal Subha (prayer-bead) and two bottles of Itr, one for me and another for my teacher and Shaykh, Mawlana Yusuf Mutala of Dar al-Uloom, Bury, UK (may Allah preserve him). I was overwhelmed by the love, affection and courtesy shown by Habib Ali al-Jifri and by all the gifts, but then again, I was told to expect that from the Haba’ibs of Yemen. I sought permission from Habib Ali, made farewell and left his house.

It was past midnight and we had a journey in the morning by coach to San’a. Hence, I headed home and went straight to sleep.

Comment

Sunday 17th July

The following day, I woke up early, performed Fajr Salat and left with our driver brother Salim for Say’un at 4 am in order to catch the coach for San’a. The coach left Say’un around 5: 30 am and after a long journey of around 8/9 hours, we arrived back in San’a. The evening was spent in trying to complete some unfinished business in terms of purchasing items and other things. I and my family stayed in a hotel for the night and on the morning of 18th July; we left for the airport of San’a and flew to Dubai. This amazing, auspicious, incredible, enjoyable, educational, spiritually uplifting and sacred journey had unfortunately, as all things do, come to an end. With sadness and sorrow, I reluctantly left the blessed lands of Yemen.

Final Remarks

My stay in Yemen was very short and certainly not enough to visit everything properly. I had not visited the city of Bilqis, Ma’rib. I was also unable to visit the cities of Jund and Zabid, cities where two major Companions of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) Sayyiduna Mu’az ibn Jabal and Sayyiduna Abu Musa al-Ash’ari (Allah be pleased with them both) resided. Nevertheless, the few days spent were immensely educational and spiritually uplifting, al-Hamdulillah. Due to this journey, I was also able to read through some of the pages in Islamic history.

In the beginning of this article, I quoted the various Ahadith regarding the virtues of Yemen and its inhabitants. In view of this, it was hardly surprising to see that generally people were very serious about their religion. I personally felt that Islam was being practised by the general public more seriously and on a wider scale than many other Islamic and Arab countries. I hardly saw a local woman not wearing the Hijab and most of the women wore the Niqab. People were quite punctual with their Salat and other Islamic duties. The character and manner of the people in terms of generosity and courtesy was second to none. Hadramawt (and in particular Tarim) was a deeply traditional society, with little unnecessary interaction between the genders. Women were respected and looked after by the men. In Tarim, for women to venture out after dusk is considered to be highly offensive. Women do not even go for shopping on their own unless necessary. The men of the house are expected to do the shopping or at least accompany their womenfolk to the shops and markets. Polygamy is completely normal and an accepted practice amongst Yemenis, with many Shuyukh and scholars having sometimes up to 4 wives!

The people of Tarim (and Yemen in general) were extremely friendly and welcoming. They had this real aura of contentment about them. The men generally dressed in the Sunnah fashion of sarongs and long loose shirts or robes, along with an Imamah. It seemed that these people had genuine and extreme love for their religion and that they loved being Muslims. In Hadramawt, the general public had extreme love and devotion for their scholars, saints and religious leaders. It was a clear manifestation of the Prophetic saying “You will be with whom you love” hence they considered their salvation and success to be in having love for the pious and learned.

The majority of the people in Yemen follow the Shafi’i School. Others are of the Zaydi School but have respect for the Companions of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace). Some are also Hanafis, whilst some others choose to follow the way of Imam al-Shawkani who lived and taught in San’a. However, there is common unity amongst the Muslims and disputes and argumentation is hardly the case. The Islamic institutions such as Jamia al-Iman (in San’a) and particularly Dar al-Mustafa (in Tarim) are a source of light and guidance for the general public. They are extremely traditional places of learning and it is hoped such institutions will fulfil the needs of Muslims in these times of trial and tribulation. The Government is generally not too harsh with Islamic institutions and movements unlike many other Islamic countries. People are free to practise their religion and preach. Even the Jama’ah Tabligh are permitted to carry out their regular activities.

After my visit to Yemen, I travelled for a few days to Dubai and what a contrast! Dubai was a centre of materialism whilst Hadramawt was a centre of spirituality. People in Dubai may be content in terms of wealth and riches but one can see they were missing something in their lives, whilst the normal layman living in Yemen was poor and working hard for his daily bread but the contentment, peace and tranquillity found in his life was something that money could never buy. As I walked through the streets of Dubai, I realised how spiritually deprived other societies can be. I thought back to the delightful faces I had seen in Yemen, of beautiful Muslims whose love for Islam manifested in every aspect of their lives and radiated through their faces. I longed to return to that place where Islam was practised with love and devotion, where Islam was practised without any compromise and importantly, without harshness. Thinking of Yemen and especially Hadramawt and Tarim, gave me hope in these bleak times for the Muslim Ummah.

And Allah alone gives success

Wassalam

Muhammad ibn Adam al-Kawthari

Darul Iftaa, Leicester, UK

www.daruliftaa.com

28/11/2005

Comment

:salams:

Does anyone here have Images-photos for these proofs for Islam . If so kindly post them for energising eeman or start a new thread. May Allah reward you - Jazakallah Khair.

From Tafsir Ibn Kathir http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?opt...2167&Itemid=85

''Allah tells us about these nations who disbelieved in their Messengers, and how He destroyed them and sent various kinds of punishments and vengeance upon them. `Ad, the people of Hud, peace be upon him, used to live in the Ahqaf (curved sand-hills), near Hadramawt, in the Yemen. Thamud, the people of Salih, lived in Al-Hijr, near Wadi Al-Qura. The Arabs used to know their dwelling place very well, and they often used to pass by it. Qarun was the owner of great wealth and had the keys to immense treasures. Fir`awn, the king of Egypt at the time of Musa, and his minister Haman were two Coptics who disbelieved in Allah and His Messenger, peace be upon him.''

Dead Sea and Sodom and Gommorah were ruins of Nations of Prophet Lut Alishisalam but Any remarks on Petra , Jordan , to which civilization does it belong too.?

Jazakallah for sharing.
              Last edited by talibilm09; 08-10-16, 11:36 PM.
              My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Working...
              X