family council

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• family council

I had a friend come and talk to me about a family issue he has but since my family is not very close I kinda didn't know what to say. Anyway he got in a argument which turned into a fight with his brother(3 or 4 different times his brother hit him) and his older brother punched him in the face as he went to close his bedroom door to prevent the argument from escalating.
    Then he told me his brother ran into his room and he then went to ask him why he punched him for no reason.... his brother pulled out a gun and said" what r u going to do about it". Well he then angrily pushed him after he put the gun down and the fight got out of hand till he pretty much beat him up. The older brother is a boxer, mma fighter and wrestler.
    He then mentioned that after the fight the brother told him to go look at his face and laughed.

I was very shocked to hear what his older brother did and especially knowning that this was NOT the first time his brother beat him up. I know for a fact that this brother is not aggressive and would be the first to break up a fight and not take part in one. He asked me if he should call the cops and I said that it wouldn't be a good idea and that the cops would love to put an Arab in jail. I saw his face which was sad to look at and really didn't know what to say other than to call the cops the next time it happened and to avoid his brother.
    The difficulty is that the parents in the home are ill and elderly so getting their parents getting involved would not help much.

Anyone have advice I could tell him now...

Re: family council

What a fag, but I dont want him to go jail either....
    Maybe get the elders in the community involved, not the old old, but the older brothers of the community, hell, even drug dealers wouldnt stand for that kinda crap where I live
    There is rest only in the aakhira.
    Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
    and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
    then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
    That's right, a nude dog.
    The Deepweb is disgusting.
    - Unknown -

Links
    The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
    Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Wow surprising, lil advice/response my friends situation.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jibril- View Post
        What a fag, but I dont want him to go jail either....
        Maybe get the elders in the community involved, not the old old, but the older brothers of the community, hell, even drug dealers wouldnt stand for that kinda crap where I live
        umm very colourful language JIbril!

I guess brother tallald...u can tell ur frnd to be patient and make dua to Allah and try not to aggravate anymore fightts inshallah :up:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X