Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brothers aged 16 & 17 i need your help!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brothers aged 16 & 17 i need your help!

    Salaam
    what would you do if a muslimah in year 9 gave you this letter?
    and how would you deal with it?
    from a very worried brother!

    Dear *****,
    I am writing this letter to you to explain everything about how i feel about you. Also, being a hijab-wearing muslim girl, the only way i can tell you how i feel is by writing it down. And i know you dont care but i'd just love it if you took a tiny amount of time to read this letter. And please dont think of me as an ordinary girl who just has a crush on you because thats really not the way it is. Infact, im sick and tired of ordinary girls. especially the ones who call out your name and scream and shout. I think those girls are immature, pathetic and act half their age. I bet you think im just a "younger" who is begging it but Walahi thats not true. Alhamdulilah most people see me as a mature, sensible muslim girl. this letter is not a dare but purely something i have personally decided to do because i cant keep my feelings locked away forever and i need to tell you. you make me feel so different. what i mean is, you can make me feel one way or another depending on how my mind is set and my way of thinking. you are so much more than a crush! Sometimes i wish i could find out more about you but i know its not possible because you seem like such an enclosed person. And im always making Du'a to Allah because i find it so hard to understand why i feel this way about you. theres just something different about you from every other boy. you've got a special spark that no other boy has. there really is something quite special about you. you're unique. honestly, you're all i ever think about. No matter where i am, what im doing, who im with or where im going, nothing can stop me thinking about you. you are in my mind 24/7. you're the last thing i think about when i fall asleep at night and the first thing in my mind when i wake up in the morning. i even dream about you. and the dreams in which youre in are the best i've ever had. walahi i have never felt this way about any boy before. after seeing you for the first time, it took me a while to start liking you. you started off as a crush, but everything slowly developed into something more serious. whenever i see you my heart starts beating really fast, i get nervous, i get butterflies in my tummy and its as if the whole world stops for one minute. sometime i lay in bed at night and deeply think about you and a tear rolls down my cheek because i find my emotions so hard to believe and take in. and i can imagine you reading this right now and thinking that im wasting my time, but to be honest i really cannot help feeling this way. whenever im in lessons at school i cant help but write your name in my books. i hate weekends and holidays because every single day i go without seeing you is tough. i doubt any girl feels the same way about you as i do. like i said before, you are so much more than a crush. im just so into you. you're addictive, like a drug. And Subhanallah you really are the best looking boy i've ever seen. and oh yeah, i love it when you play football even though i ignore everyone else on the pitch and focus on you - Mashallah keep up the good skills inshallah. So can you guess who this letter is from? its from the muslim girl in year 9 who wears a hijab and has a pink just do it bag with graffiti all over it. come on, you must know who i am. if you dont, then look out for me init. and if you want to say anything to me or cuss me or whatever, then heres my addy: ******@hotmail.co.uk

    Jazakallah for reading my letter,
    Take care ****,
    As salaamu alaikum, From ********** xxxxx

  • #2
    Re: Brothers aged 16 & 17 i need your help!

    Originally posted by muslimz.rule View Post
    Salaam
    what would you do if a muslimah in year 9 gave you this letter?
    and how would you deal with it?
    from a very worried brother!

    Dear *****,
    I am writing this letter to you to explain everything about how i feel about you. Also, being a hijab-wearing muslim girl, the only way i can tell you how i feel is by writing it down. And i know you dont care but i'd just love it if you took a tiny amount of time to read this letter. And please dont think of me as an ordinary girl who just has a crush on you because thats really not the way it is. Infact, im sick and tired of ordinary girls. especially the ones who call out your name and scream and shout. I think those girls are immature, pathetic and act half their age. I bet you think im just a "younger" who is begging it but Walahi thats not true. Alhamdulilah most people see me as a mature, sensible muslim girl. this letter is not a dare but purely something i have personally decided to do because i cant keep my feelings locked away forever and i need to tell you. you make me feel so different. what i mean is, you can make me feel one way or another depending on how my mind is set and my way of thinking. you are so much more than a crush! Sometimes i wish i could find out more about you but i know its not possible because you seem like such an enclosed person. And im always making Du'a to Allah because i find it so hard to understand why i feel this way about you. theres just something different about you from every other boy. you've got a special spark that no other boy has. there really is something quite special about you. you're unique. honestly, you're all i ever think about. No matter where i am, what im doing, who im with or where im going, nothing can stop me thinking about you. you are in my mind 24/7. you're the last thing i think about when i fall asleep at night and the first thing in my mind when i wake up in the morning. i even dream about you. and the dreams in which youre in are the best i've ever had. walahi i have never felt this way about any boy before. after seeing you for the first time, it took me a while to start liking you. you started off as a crush, but everything slowly developed into something more serious. whenever i see you my heart starts beating really fast, i get nervous, i get butterflies in my tummy and its as if the whole world stops for one minute. sometime i lay in bed at night and deeply think about you and a tear rolls down my cheek because i find my emotions so hard to believe and take in. and i can imagine you reading this right now and thinking that im wasting my time, but to be honest i really cannot help feeling this way. whenever im in lessons at school i cant help but write your name in my books. i hate weekends and holidays because every single day i go without seeing you is tough. i doubt any girl feels the same way about you as i do. like i said before, you are so much more than a crush. im just so into you. you're addictive, like a drug. And Subhanallah you really are the best looking boy i've ever seen. and oh yeah, i love it when you play football even though i ignore everyone else on the pitch and focus on you - Mashallah keep up the good skills inshallah. So can you guess who this letter is from? its from the muslim girl in year 9 who wears a hijab and has a pink just do it bag with graffiti all over it. come on, you must know who i am. if you dont, then look out for me init. and if you want to say anything to me or cuss me or whatever, then heres my addy: ******@hotmail.co.uk

    Jazakallah for reading my letter,
    Take care ****,
    As salaamu alaikum, From ********** xxxxx

    I'm tempted to say 'aaawww' .
    :eek3: at the bold part tho..whats that about?! Well I think the brother should write back and say
    ":wswrwb: my sis in Islam, :jkk: for your kind words barakallahu feeki. Well being muslims, you know its not permissable to have any sort of relation outside of marriage and we are both very young at the moment, so inshaAllah focus on your education and religion for now and if Allah wills our paths may cross in the future and who knows maybe we'll get hitched. Fee amaanillah..your bro in Islam"
    Or you can tell her to get her wali to contact you ;)
    "..And verily for everything that a slave loses there is a substitute, but the one who loses Allah will never find anything to replace Him."
    [Related by Ibn al-Qayyim in ad-Dâ' wad-Dawâ Fasl 49]

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Brothers aged 16 & 17 i need your help!

      im just sooo in love with you. you're my days and my nights. i cant live without you. if we dont get married i'll die! :( :( :( i feel like when you're not around i cant breathe because i only breathe the air you breathe out *sigh*
      ----

      with that being said - its a phase that happens at that age. as much as we think it would be impossible to live without seeing the one you 'love' for even just a day, it is possible even though it may seem like its not. you can write back saying what pearlofislam said, its a good short note, but concise.
      Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Brothers aged 16 & 17 i need your help!

        Originally posted by muslimz.rule View Post
        Salaam
        what would you do if a muslimah in year 9 gave you this letter?
        and how would you deal with it?
        from a very worried brother!

        Dear *****,
        I am writing this letter to you to explain everything about how i feel about you. Also, being a hijab-wearing muslim girl, the only way i can tell you how i feel is by writing it down. And i know you dont care but i'd just love it if you took a tiny amount of time to read this letter. And please dont think of me as an ordinary girl who just has a crush on you because thats really not the way it is. Infact, im sick and tired of ordinary girls. especially the ones who call out your name and scream and shout. I think those girls are immature, pathetic and act half their age. I bet you think im just a "younger" who is begging it but Walahi thats not true. Alhamdulilah most people see me as a mature, sensible muslim girl. this letter is not a dare but purely something i have personally decided to do because i cant keep my feelings locked away forever and i need to tell you. you make me feel so different. what i mean is, you can make me feel one way or another depending on how my mind is set and my way of thinking. you are so much more than a crush! Sometimes i wish i could find out more about you but i know its not possible because you seem like such an enclosed person. And im always making Du'a to Allah because i find it so hard to understand why i feel this way about you. theres just something different about you from every other boy. you've got a special spark that no other boy has. there really is something quite special about you. you're unique. honestly, you're all i ever think about. No matter where i am, what im doing, who im with or where im going, nothing can stop me thinking about you. you are in my mind 24/7. you're the last thing i think about when i fall asleep at night and the first thing in my mind when i wake up in the morning. i even dream about you. and the dreams in which youre in are the best i've ever had. walahi i have never felt this way about any boy before. after seeing you for the first time, it took me a while to start liking you. you started off as a crush, but everything slowly developed into something more serious. whenever i see you my heart starts beating really fast, i get nervous, i get butterflies in my tummy and its as if the whole world stops for one minute. sometime i lay in bed at night and deeply think about you and a tear rolls down my cheek because i find my emotions so hard to believe and take in. and i can imagine you reading this right now and thinking that im wasting my time, but to be honest i really cannot help feeling this way. whenever im in lessons at school i cant help but write your name in my books. i hate weekends and holidays because every single day i go without seeing you is tough. i doubt any girl feels the same way about you as i do. like i said before, you are so much more than a crush. im just so into you. you're addictive, like a drug. And Subhanallah you really are the best looking boy i've ever seen. and oh yeah, i love it when you play football even though i ignore everyone else on the pitch and focus on you - Mashallah keep up the good skills inshallah. So can you guess who this letter is from? its from the muslim girl in year 9 who wears a hijab and has a pink just do it bag with graffiti all over it. come on, you must know who i am. if you dont, then look out for me init. and if you want to say anything to me or cuss me or whatever, then heres my addy: ******@hotmail.co.uk

        Jazakallah for reading my letter,
        Take care ****,
        As salaamu alaikum, From ********** xxxxx
        dear brother, i advice you, to talk about this with an Imaam, if you like this girl too,why not marry? But maybe your too young so i would wright her back to wait until you are a little bit older and get marries, because bro it seems that this girl Really likes you, so don't break this muslimas hearth, listen to your self and make Dua and ask Allah to guide you!
        PS you can also discuss this with your parents/brothers!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Brothers aged 16 & 17 i need your help!

          it goes creepy imo ! lol.

          A girl in my year gave a little note to a boy she 'liked' and unfortunatley her mother was a teacher. ... guess what the boy gave the note to her mum!! lol.

          I would be baffled

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Brothers aged 16 & 17 i need your help!

            To be honest...it would freak me out if someone gave me that. If you like her, contact her Wali and get hitched. If you don't, then firmly tell her that you're not interested and to lower your gaze. Then stay away from you, so her infatuation with you gets even bigger.
            مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

            "Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
            It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
            Surah al-Baqarah
            [2:245]

            .:.
            .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
            Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

            .:.
            ...said the spider to the fly...

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Brothers aged 16 & 17 i need your help!

              wow...umm..subhanallah..poor girl...i call that an infatuation...insha'allah she'll get over it...she's too young to be stressing about that really especially when shes too young (in this day) to fix it by suggesting marriage..umm ...you should say exactly what sister pearl of islam said , she'll definitely respect you after that and she won't feel so ummm anonymous to you after that...but more comfortable and the problem will definitely be fixed to a certain extent.:up:

              being a teenager sucks though lol...alhamdulilah those days are over
              “Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only the cat died nobly.”

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Brothers aged 16 & 17 i need your help!

                Salam to everyone,

                I dont think we have to indulge in these filmy love like scenarios. We have to always lower our gaze which is part of hjab for both men and women. secondly it is clear no muslim is a muslim until he or she loves prophet mohammad (PBUH) more than anyone else in this world. If you are allah conscious tell her to stop behaving like this and educate her by providing some authentic hadiths for example preparing oneself for jihad fesabillilah or tell her stories of sahabah and she will forget these things. It seems that you are in a school where they have mixing of sexes which is again not allowed. The best thing you can do is consult someone having deep knowledge of islam who can guide you better rather than posting here in ummah.com. I request all here even you people discuss lot of things about islam, always check it up b4 passing it to others or act upon any advice. There are lot of sites and people acting like muslims but they actually are jews or enemies of islam. Allah knows best.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Brothers aged 16 & 17 i need your help!

                  Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                  To be honest...it would freak me out if someone gave me that. If you like her, contact her Wali and get hitched. If you don't, then firmly tell her that you're not interested and to lower your gaze. Then stay away from you, so her infatuation with you gets even bigger.
                  man that's mean and immature something i would probably do in fifth grade (immature, might as well push her and run away too)
                  “Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only the cat died nobly.”

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Brothers aged 16 & 17 i need your help!

                    Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
                    with that being said - its a phase that happens at that age.
                    didn't happen to me . . . but then i went to all boys **outta**
                    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Brothers aged 16 & 17 i need your help!

                      ....
                      Last edited by OBL; 01-06-09, 09:56 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Brothers aged 16 & 17 i need your help!

                        Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
                        didn't happen to me . . . but then i went to all boys **outta**
                        well it doesnt happen to everyone med... the all boys could be just one of the reasons why.... :p
                        Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Brothers aged 16 & 17 i need your help!

                          TEll the sister to talk with her father, and settle the case. I wish somebody had written such a lovely love letter to me :(
                          Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Brothers aged 16 & 17 i need your help!

                            Originally posted by layla tul qadr View Post
                            man that's mean and immature something i would probably do in fifth grade (immature, might as well push her and run away too)
                            Sis, if you're a fitna for someone would you purposely go out of your way to see them, or try to avoid them so they don't do something stupid? If the brother sees her then he can say salam and whatnot, but if he has no reason to be near her then he shouldn't be.
                            مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

                            "Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                            It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                            Surah al-Baqarah
                            [2:245]

                            .:.
                            .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                            Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

                            .:.
                            ...said the spider to the fly...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Brothers aged 16 & 17 i need your help!

                              Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                              To be honest...it would freak me out if someone gave me that. If you like her, contact her Wali and get hitched. If you don't, then firmly tell her that you're not interested and to lower your gaze. Then stay away from you, so her infatuation with you gets even bigger.
                              Sad isn't it all these people with emotional issues , i can imagine my dad saying nayaahee nin guurso lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X