• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abu Nuh AMW
    replied
    Re: Visit ot Masjid Al aqsa

Originally posted by Al Noor View Post
    Only palestinians above the age of 40 could pray as we were british citizens they allowed us.

Some treated us ok some not some had fear in their eyes some had hatred..May Allah azzawajal deal with them all accordingly. Ameen.
    Why did they stop under 40s when you were there??
    Normally they only do it when theres some major political unrest :S

How was the crossing at the taba border? what were the authorities like?
    but that is a bit of a trek to get from cairo to jerusalem, mustve been a few hours drive with a few hours stay at the border?

its a lot easier to get there from Amman Jordan, as al quds is only a half hour/hour drive from there :) ....... oh yea thats not taking into the account the 8 hour stay at the king hussein border

Leave a comment:

• Al Noor
    replied

Only palestinians above the age of 40 could pray as we were british citizens they allowed us.

Some treated us ok some not some had fear in their eyes some had hatred..May Allah azzawajal deal with them all accordingly. Ameen.

Leave a comment:

• Peacenik
    replied

Assalamlaikum, I visitied the Masjid Al Aqsa in Al quds last Friday and ALhamdulillah me and my friend read Jummah salah there we travelled from egypt to Jerusalem through the Taba border, if anybody requires any info on how to get ther etc or hints and tips please do let me know inshallah.
    :wswrwb:

How were the Zionists treating you ?

Leave a comment:

• ~TwinklingStar~
    replied

Assalamlaikum, I visitied the Masjid Al Aqsa in Al quds last Friday and ALhamdulillah me and my friend read Jummah salah there we travelled from egypt to Jerusalem through the Taba border, if anybody requires any info on how to get ther etc or hints and tips please do let me know inshallah.

May aAllah Tallah allow us to visit the 3rd holiest masjid in Islam, Ameen.:lailah:
    I'd heard that the Israelis prevented men under 40 from praying Jumuah there....Is it open to everyone again?

Leave a comment:

• Ubaidullah
    replied

Alhamdullilah, thats awesome...

ameeen to the dua.

Leave a comment:

• Al Noor
    started a topic Visit ot Masjid Al aqsa

Visit ot Masjid Al aqsa

May aAllah Tallah allow us to visit the 3rd holiest masjid in Islam, Ameen.:lailah:
Working...
X