Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what do you all think?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So what do you all think?

    I went on a bit of a forging binge yesterday and made these. The wood and antler for the handles are soaking in oil to stabilize them and should be ready to put on in a day or two
    Attached Files
    I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

  • #2
    Re: So what do you all think?

    Nice.

    You take any pics during the process?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: So what do you all think?

      wow, send me one - I like the third one.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: So what do you all think?

        woww mashallah they look meeeeaaannn, i want the 3rd one too!
        The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: So what do you all think?

          Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
          Nice.

          You take any pics during the process?
          No...I get into the zone and don't think about anything else except what I am doing. Stopping to take pics would just distract me and ruin my rythym

          Originally posted by Ubaidullah View Post
          wow, send me one - I like the third one.
          Sorry...it's already sold but I can see that it's going to be a popular profile :D
          I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: So what do you all think?

            dealing WMD's did you also make the money
            Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
            koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: So what do you all think?

              Originally posted by imported_MMS View Post
              dealing WMD's did you also make the money
              LOL starting too :D
              I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: So what do you all think?

                Originally posted by Te'oma View Post
                No...I get into the zone and don't think about anything else except what I am doing. Stopping to take pics would just distract me and ruin my rythym
                Pics or it never happened.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: So what do you all think?

                  i like the second one.. they all luk fab.. the 3rd one is well cute.. wud fit in my handbag jus perfectly.. u got any more in stock bruv...??? they cud cum in use... :idea:
                  Narrated Abu Musa: Some people asked Allah's Apostle, "Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?" He replied, "One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands." (Book #2, Hadith #10)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: So what do you all think?

                    Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                    Pics or it never happened.
                    LOL well I am just waiting for the glue to set on the handles for the third one. Do you want a pic of that?
                    I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: So what do you all think?

                      Originally posted by sunni_ninja View Post
                      i like the second one.. they all luk fab.. the 3rd one is well cute.. wud fit in my handbag jus perfectly.. u got any more in stock bruv...??? they cud cum in use... :idea:
                      I just got started...patience
                      The second one is what I call a kootenay tanto
                      I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: So what do you all think?

                        Pictures of some glue on a bit of wood?

                        Yes please!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: So what do you all think?

                          did u as well manually carve the shape and design? especially the 3rd one that has shape for the finger grips?
                          لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: So what do you all think?

                            Originally posted by Te'oma View Post
                            I just got started...patience
                            The second one is what I call a kootenay tanto
                            im NOT patient.. i want it and i want it now.. lol joke..
                            yeh i agree wid da other post no pictures then u dint make em.. hehehe
                            we want prooff... haha

                            the 2nd has a funky name indeed fits my personality just fine.. hehe
                            Narrated Abu Musa: Some people asked Allah's Apostle, "Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?" He replied, "One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands." (Book #2, Hadith #10)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: So what do you all think?

                              Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                              Pictures of some glue on a bit of wood?

                              Yes please!
                              Your wish is my command

                              Originally posted by truepath View Post
                              did u as well manually carve the shape and design? especially the 3rd one that has shape for the finger grips?
                              The shape is all hammered in. That knife started as a piece of leaf spring. I used the horn of my anvil to get the shape

                              Originally posted by sunni_ninja View Post
                              im NOT patient.. i want it and i want it now.. lol joke..
                              yeh i agree wid da other post no pictures then u dint make em.. hehehe
                              we want prooff... haha

                              the 2nd has a funky name indeed fits my personality just fine.. hehe
                              OK
                              Attached Files
                              I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X