curing a backache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• curing a backache

Anyone knows how to cure a back ache..i think i busted my back last nite playing football..

thanks

Lay down in a jacuzzi and then take a rest in bed.
    Anyway aren't you too old to play football?
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

lol

nopes..im not too old...thanks but i dotn have access to a jacuzzi..i had to keep up with taking rest and lying down

ws
      sajid

Comment

You can actually get speciallly designed bath mats that let out bubbles, which are like jacuzzi's. I've tried it and it works.
        You see i had a little accident on my bike, I pressed the wrong brake and went flying forward.

Comment

Sallaam

Sajid, how are your Abs? If you play foot ball regularly i suggest you start doing situps and if you go to the gym strech your back and definetly do back extensions, they realy help

Usmanb

Comment

and what about me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sallaam

Muslim Sister, although i am not a doctor but hope to be one day Inshallah (as soon as they let me into Med school that is). Anyway about your back i'd not only 1st suggest to go and see a doctor. If everythig is Ok then start on some light streching and once you think that your back is all healed then try some Ab work. I am not sure if thats a good idea though as i had back aches when i use to run and i do heaps of sit ups now, so thats why i suggested to Sajid to do situs. Hope that helps.

Allah Hafiz

Usmanb

BTW If you Smellll what the ROCK is cookin!!!

Comment

i heard tht the way 2 cure a back ache is 2 stay active..as lying about in bed all day doesnt exactly help..how true is tht, does any1 know? :confused:
                You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Sallaam

Ebony, staying active as far as i know is good but you must remember the basic rules of sprains and other small injuries. RICE
                  Rest
                  Ice
                  Compression
                  Elevation

Staying active would be best after the swelling has subsided and the problem is fixed. My thoughts anyway

Allah Hafiz

Usmanb

Comment

Aslaam u Alaikum,
                    Brother Usmanb i see you want to become a doctor, well best of luck, i am also trying hard to become on myself for all the muslim women who be in terrible pain but don't visit the doctor because he is male.

Comment

Sallaam

Muslim Sister its good to hear that you want to become a doctor to promote Deen and help Muslim Women. Personally i want to build hospitals in third world countries so people can come and get free treatment. I just need to get into medschool first, that means i need to study. Better go

Allah Hafiz

Usmanb

Comment

Excuse me, as salaamu alaikum brothers and sisters who have gathered on this thread, may I add an idea from a natural/unani medicine point of view?

Brother Sajid, it depends where you have hurt your back. If it is your lower back, you can lie on a small hard ball, like maybe a cricket playing ball. This idea works on the premise of stimulating the pressure point that has been pulled by your fatigue. You just place the hard ball on the exact point of pain and lie into the ball.

If it is anywhere else on your back, my humble suggestion is to first apply a warm towel to the affected area, as warmth instantly relaxes the body. Then, if possible, have someone lightly massage the tense, pulled muscle. Surpressing the pain with harmful drugs, chemicals and medicines do nothing but delay the healing. As ebony says, it is best to continue to go about life, and not lie around all day. You would be pleasantly surprised by trying the massage treatment. You must stimulate those tense, over stretched muscles. You can use a combination of warmed olive oil with a few drops of either Rosemary, Ginger or Eucalyptus essential oil. Any one of these three oils are really great for stiffened or knotted muscles. The best part is all these natural remedies come from Allah(swt) -subhanAllah- they are all natural and not tested on animals and they will not cause a build up of unneccessary toxins in your body from the harsh chemicals.

I treat many with the same muscle problems you have described...and it is really simple to ease that kind of pain. You just need little patience, trust in Allah's(swt) bounties from the earth and gentle stimulation of the painful area from a helpful family member.

Wasalaam ;) sis M.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X