Re: You're not perfect, so don't be among the losers

:jkk:

Leave a comment:

• eyes in tears
    replied

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
    :salams

When you have nothing to do, remember Allah and when you remember Allah make sincere tawbah. We are sinners by nature, so we need to constantly purify ourselves. There are many du'as to read for forgiveness, like Allahumma inni afoo'un tohibul afwa fa'fuanni (Oh Allah you are the Oft-Forgiving, so forgive me)

But, here are some du'as that are taken from the Quran. Inshallah, while reading the du'as please make it your intention that you are reading this to help purify yourself, inshallah. May Allah guide us, forgive us, and bless us with Jannat-ul-Firdos. Ameen.

Duas:

1. Rabbana la tu'akhizna in-nasina aw akh-ta'na. Rab-bana wa la tahmil 'alayna isran kama hamaltahu 'ala-lladhina min qablina, Rab-bana wa la tuhammilna ma la taqata lana bih, wa-'fu 'anna wa 'ghfirlana warhamna anta Maulana fansurna 'alal-qawmil kafirin

[O our Lord! Do not hold us responsible if we forget or make a mistake. O our Lord, do not lay on us a burden such as You laid on those before us. O our Lord, do not impose upon us that which we have not the strength (to bear). Pardon us, and forgive us, and have mercy on us. You are our Lord-master, so help us against the unbelieving people) [surah Baqarah; 2:286]
    2. Rabbana innana amanna faghfir lana dhunuubana wa qinna 'adhaban-Naar

(Our Lord! we have indeed believed: forgive us, then, our sins, and save us from the agony of the Fire) [surah Al' Imran; 3: 16]
    3. Rabbana-ghfir lana dhunuubana wa israfana fi amrina wa thabbit aqdamana wansurna 'alal qawmil kafireen

(Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and anything We may have done that transgressed our duty: Establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith) [surah Al' Imran; 3: 147]
    4. Rabbana Dhalamna anfusina wa il lam taghfir lana wa tarhamna lana kuna minal-khasireen

[Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If thou forgive us not and bestow not upon us Thy Mercy, we shall certainly be lost.) [surah Al-A'raf; 7: 23]
    5. Anta Waliyyuna faghfir lana war-hamna wa anta khair-ulghgfireen

((O Lord) You are our guardian, so forgive us and have mercy on us and You are the best of the forgivers) [surah Al-A'raf; 7: 155]
    6. Rabbana ghfir li wa li wallidayya wa lil Mu'mineena yawma yaqumul hisaab

(O our lord, forgive me and my parents and believers on the day when the reckoning shall come to pass.) [surah Ibrahim; 14: 41]
    7. Rabbi aghfir warham wa anta khayrur Rahimiin

(O Lord, forgive and have mercy, For Thou art the Best of those who show mercy.) [surah Mu'minun; 23: 118]
    8. Rabbi inni dhalamtu nafsi faghfir li faghafara lahu innahu huwaal ghafur-ur raheem

(O my Lord! I have indeed wronged my soul! Do Thou then forgive me!) [surah Qassas; 28: 16]
    9. Rabbi ighfir lee

(O my Lord! Forgive me) [surah Saad; 38: 35]

If you have any other du'as, please share them inshallah so we can have more ways to purify ourselves.
    Jazakallah khair for sharing..:)

Leave a comment:

• kr_islam
    replied

MashAllah great posts......JazakAllah khair :up:

Leave a comment:

• rickyraws
    replied

jkk

Leave a comment:

• Pippin1376
    replied
    Repent before it is too late

Question:

Do you have any advice for young men who are indulging in worldly pleasures and who forget to prepare and strive for the Day of Resurrection?.

Answer:IslamQA

Leave a comment:

• .: Anna :.
    replied

رَّبَّنَا إِنَّنَا سَمِعْنَا مُنَادِيًا يُنَادِي لِلإِيمَانِ أَنْ آمِنُواْ بِرَبِّكُمْ فَآمَنَّا رَبَّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَكَفِّرْ عَنَّا سَيِّئَاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ الأبْرَارِ

"O our Sustainer! Behold, we heard a voice [149] call [us] unto faith, `Believe in your Sustainer!' - and so we came to believe. O our Sustainer! Forgive us, then, our sins, and efface our bad deeds; and let us die the death of the truly virtuous!

bro use this link from islamicity its easier and lets u c&p, and all the search otpions are together on tht page

http://www.islamicity.com/QuranSearch/

Leave a comment:

• the_middle_road
    replied

If you have any other du'as, please share them inshallah so we can have more ways to purify ourselves.
    I can't post them directly, maybe you could do that? Here are the references:

http://www.islamicity.com/ps/default...&ShowArabic=on

http://www.islamicity.com/ps/default...eticSearch.asp + the following ayah.

Leave a comment:

• layla tul qadr
    replied

:jkk: pippin :up:

Leave a comment:

• Tariq216
    replied

Will be referring to this often.

Leave a comment:

• *asiya*
    replied

subhanAllah so beautiful jkk: amin

O our Lord! Do not hold us responsible if we forget or make a mistake. O our Lord, do not lay on us a burden such as You laid on those before us. O our Lord, do not impose upon us that which we have not the strength (to bear). Pardon us, and forgive us, and have mercy on us. You are our Lord-master, so help us against the unbelieving people [surah Baqarah; 2:286]

amin subhanAllah

Leave a comment:

• Rouz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pippin1376
    replied

Originally posted by sunni_ninja View Post
    mashAllah a great post...

jazakAllah sis for the reminder...

can you post the dua's in arabic (i find it more difficult to read the transliteration.. that is what it's called isnt it..? whn the arabic is written in english form..) or post the link from wher eu got the dua's from.. plz.. if u cant then its fine...
    I have the same problem with transliteration :o

Here are the Du'as in Arabic:
    1. لاَ يُكَلِّفُ اللّهُ نَفْسًا إِلاَّ وُسْعَهَا لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا اكْتَسَبَتْ رَبَّنَا لاَ تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لاَ طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَآ أَنتَ مَوْلاَنَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ

2. رَبَّنَا إِنَّنَا آمَنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

3. ربَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَإِسْرَافَنَا فِي أَمْرِنَا وَثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَنَا وَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ

4. رَبَّنَا ظَلَمْنَا أَنفُسَنَا وَإِن لَّمْ تَغْفِرْ لَنَا وَتَرْحَمْنَا لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ

5. أَنتَ وَلِيُّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الْغَافِرِينَ

6. رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْحِسَابُ

7. رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ

8. رَبِّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَغَفَرَ لَهُ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ

9. رَبِّ اغْفِرْ

Leave a comment:

• sunni_ninja
    replied

mashAllah a great post...

jazakAllah sis for the reminder...

can you post the dua's in arabic (i find it more difficult to read the transliteration.. that is what it's called isnt it..? whn the arabic is written in english form..) or post the link from wher eu got the dua's from.. plz.. if u cant then its fine...

Leave a comment:

• Supernova Nebula
    replied

Jazakillahukhayr for the reminder:up:

Leave a comment:

• Zebunissa
    replied

:jkk: excellent post

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X