Covering the Face - Niqaab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ahmad18_ny
    good for those girls who think islam preaches niqab and wrapping ur self into a burqah....lol. u obviously have no idea what ur talking about. burqah and veil comes from persian influence....and strict judaic influence into islam.

go ahead...wrap ur selves. but what ticks me off is when men act like little bums...."o i saw her finger astagfirullah...o i saw her hair i should put a veil between me and her...o i'm just a weak natured man (sissy)". just grow up, stop acting like punks. if u treated women like ppl....u wouldn't be telling hiding them so much. i think men like that r the real perv's...

good men have better things to worry about then saying astaghfirullah that they saw a girls face. so what....does she not even have the right to walk around in public with corney men telling her this and that. leave the girls alone.

just an opinion.
    Making fun of some aspects of the Sunnah

Question :
    Answer :www.islam-qa.com)

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=en...QR=10397&dgn=4

Ruling on making fun of the hijab

Question :

What is the ruling on one who makes fun of a woman who wears the correct Islamic hijaab and covers her face and hands?

Answer :www.islam-qa.com)

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=en...QR=13245&dgn=4
    URGENT!!! your help is badly needed - fundraising for marriage

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad18_ny
      i'm not totally denouncing hijab and all that ppl, but don't u think there r bigger prob's this ummah should take care of....instead of crying about little things like that. our ummah isn't in this condition because the jews r evil, or cuz our women don't do niqab (which is not even islamically required or sunnah for ur info).

it's cuz muslims r lazy/dull ppl who sit around all day arguing about simple fiqh matters that in their essence don't have answers or progressive results. just be good to the best of ur knowledge...u don't have to pull out 15 hadith just to say "we should wear niqab." as the world moves on toward space and other horizons...we feel bad that there's nothing to do so we sit around blaming others and talking fiqh just to make a 'fun' conversation.

and by the way, i feel more safe having my mom and sisters going out in public in a western country...then in some muslim country where men generally have no respect for girls. when i went to meccah for umrah with my sister once....i realized just how many "pinchers" there r on the street there (and she was in full hijab too). we have to change men's mentalities...not force women to become totally isolated from society.
      "Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope of that he will be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things. " Excerpt from the "Last Sermon of the Prophet" salla Allahu 'alayhi wa salam.
      URGENT!!! your help is badly needed - fundraising for marriage

Comment

ahmad18_ny is totally spot on about the lewd behaviour of some men towards women..despite them being in full hijab

they need educating in terms of their behaviour, becz its absolutely vile

Ws
        You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Anna you forgot 'Ya habibi'. :freedom:
            What does 'freedom' mean?

Does the eagle want to swim in the sea,
            Restricted by the sky?

Does the fish want to dance on the wind,
            Not enough river to explore?

Yet the sky is freedom for the bird
            but death for the fish,

The sea is wide for the fish
            but will engulf the bird.

We ask for freedom but freedom to do what?
            We can only express our nature as it was created.

The prayer mat of the earth is freedom,
            freedom from slavery to other than the One,
            Who offers an shoreless ocean of love to swim in
            and a horizon that extends to the next life,
            Yet we chose the prison and call it freedom.

http://campaign.justgiving.com/chari...iyahschool2015

Comment

from http://www.muhajabah.com/finalrule.htmhttp://www.muhajabah.com/niqabdalils.htm
              Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by ze leetle elper
                Anna you forgot 'Ya habibi'. :freedom:
                :confused: :p
                <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X