Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Righteous Saints

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Righteous Saints

    WHERE ARE YOU!?

    :love:
    Nabi Muhammad (peace be upon him) Was A Shy Man And I Love Him

  • #2
    I am here!

    On a more serious note. There aren't any. They don't exist. If they are around, then only Allaah (swT) knows who they are. I doubt even they themselves know.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Righteous Saints

      sorry, your search did not find any results
      Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
      koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Righteous Saints

        Originally posted by elzaeed View Post
        I am here!

        On a more serious note. There aren't any. They don't exist. If they are around, then only Allaah (swT) knows who they are. I doubt even they themselves know.

        I believe saints really do exist in our current times
        and I would agree with you...they don't even know they are saints only Allaah knows

        but I would really wanna meet a saint it would feel so nice.
        I love righteous muslim saints.
        Nabi Muhammad (peace be upon him) Was A Shy Man And I Love Him

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Righteous Saints

          Go to Multan. City of Saints.
          Rajab is a month of cultivation

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Righteous Saints

            The Sufi's are gona Love this thread looool.. :)
            check out youtube and youll see plenty type is habib al jifri or check him out at AL buruj press event in ELM in march..

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Righteous Saints

              Originally posted by proff View Post
              The Sufi's are gona Love this thread looool.. :)
              check out youtube and youll see plenty type is habib al jifri or check him out at AL buruj press event in ELM in march..


              come on I'm talking about real saints!



              SAINT: A FRIEND OF ALLAH
              A PERSON WHO LOWERS HIS/HER GAZE

              A PERSON WHO WOULD RATHER DIE THAN TO COMMIT SIN

              A PERSON WHO HAS A CLEAN HEART

              A PERSON WHO WORSHIPS ALLAAH THE WAY NABI MUHAMMAD WORSHIPPED ALLAAH

              :lailah:
              Nabi Muhammad (peace be upon him) Was A Shy Man And I Love Him

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Righteous Saints

                Originally posted by Age View Post
                come on I'm talking about real saints!



                SAINT: A FRIEND OF ALLAH
                A PERSON WHO LOWERS HIS/HER GAZE

                A PERSON WHO WOULD RATHER DIE THAN TO COMMIT SIN

                A PERSON WHO HAS A CLEAN HEART

                A PERSON WHO WORSHIPS ALLAAH THE WAY NABI MUHAMMAD WORSHIPPED ALLAAH

                :lailah:
                yeh..your fourth req defo took out any oppertunity of the sufi's getting started :(

                Comment

                Collapse

                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                Working...
                X