Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How not to wear Hijab!!!!!

Hijab! :hidban:

<object width="414" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://tv.muxlim.com/embed/sRpk62Oy1KR"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://tv.muxlim.com/embed/sRpk62Oy1KR" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="414" height="350" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="all"></embed></object>

Re: How not to wear Hijab!!!!!

:rofl1:

That video was funny but true. Alot of girls and women wear the hijab like they are not supposed to.

The main purpose of hijab is so you dont attract attention and by wearing hijab like in the video, they are attracting attention whilt wearing the hijab.

Comment

yeah I agree - think the worst type hijab is the oops hijab - cant stand that one, and the pony tail one - but i think maybe sometimes sisters dont realise? :(

Comment

good video:up:
        that is funy and teachs real hijab.. sometimes i do wrong :( i hope i dont that, inşallah..

Comment

inshallah!

sometimes I wear the pinkish hijab in summer - its not hot hot pink, but I guess maybe still i shouldn't anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by hirra09 View Post
            inshallah!

sometimes I wear the pinkish hijab in summer - its not hot hot pink, but I guess maybe still i shouldn't anymore!
            i wear too
            i must not wear that anymore...

Comment

ermm.. no offence 2 any1 but..
              some arab women have a veryyyyyyy wierd view on hijaab and covering up..
              they style their hijaab like wearing designer hijaabs, they don't wear it properly so they leave some of their hair out (on purpose), and 1 of the things i realised is that they wear the Abayah (long cloak) but they don't wear their hijaab?
              errrmm...watt? is that traditional 4 them or summat?

Comment

I am guilty of wearing the sparkly hijab, alhamdulilah I saw this video, because I didnt really think much about it before.
                I think the same thing goes for abayas and jilbabs, because there are MANY different attracting fashions in those as well.
                "When the world pushes you to your knees, you're in the perfect position to pray."

Comment

Originally posted by OurMuslimUmmah View Post
                  ermm.. no offence 2 any1 but..
                  some arab women have a veryyyyyyy wierd view on hijaab and covering up..
                  they style their hijaab like wearing designer hijaabs, they don't wear it properly so they leave some of their hair out (on purpose), and 1 of the things i realised is that they wear the Abayah (long cloak) but they don't wear their hijaab?
                  errrmm...watt? is that traditional 4 them or summat?
                  some of em dunt even wear hijaab ... they juz find it trendy i guess !!

kinda cute n halarious video lol especially da oops and da wresteling hijaab looooool
                  needed bit of sound 2 it though ;)

jazakalaah khair :)

Comment

inshallah!

sure you weren't doing to attract anyone?

Comment

You mean hijab, like jubbah and scarf right? I have lots of colours, with matching scarfs but theyre dull ones so they dont attract attention...well, I suppose so...imagine the dullest light blue or purple youve ever seen :D
                      On the other hand I wear black pretty often too, and I have stuff like dark brown etc.

Comment

Originally posted by mountains View Post
                        sure you weren't doing to attract anyone?
                        Of course - I mean thats another reason why sisters wear hijab right

Comment

Of course - I mean thats another reason why sisters wear hijab right
                          Sometimes....from my experience the ones who wear bright colours always want attention :hidban:

Comment

Nice video, some people need to sit down and remember what religion they are practising and im being serious!

Comment

Alright, this is nice and interesting , a common view here in the gulf countries.
                              But just one little tiny comment if you're willing to accept.
                              Perfume= Zaniah? I am sorry, I do agree when a girl walks in a cloud of perfume that tends to attract a "little" too much unwanted of an attention, however, no perfume at all... under a black\dark colored jilbab\abaya\hijab\niqab\Etc. especially here.. how in the world will that smell 2 hours later? sometimes, a regular bath is just not enough.

I wear hijab, but i was forced into it as a punishment from my father, i am now 23, yet he never thought about making\suggesting that my little sisters (19 and 14) wear it, I don't know about you ..but that's hypocrite.

Point is from this rant, I wanted to wear hijab but in my own decided time (regardless if i died before that) but ever since my dad forced me (by swearing to divorce my mom if i didn't <- another stupid point) i became a very bitter person, and worse than what I could have ever been if he let me chose the time. I even got to the point of being suicidal, NO not at the lack of male attention nor the loss of job opportunities ,neither at the comments i used to hear from my dad while driving and being taken over by a hijabi driver calling them stupid and that the head cover has clouded their intelligence.

Hijab was an order from God, but so is the proper treatment of women. which is severely lacking. either by clear abuse or brainwashing. its a sad sad age we live in.

I feel we are trying to cover up our insecurities in dissing other nations,religions, people, and even other muslims, well, the simple mentality of " I am better because i dont do that" ..guess it makes us all feel better after all.

so.. its not How to or not to wear hijab (btw i wear non of the above, but i throw a black hoody over my covered head and neck) but its WHY are you wearing, perhaps all those shiny what nots have been forced\coerced into it.
                              Good luck everyone. or to ease up the flaming level..السلام عليكم

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X