I feel Normal now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I feel Normal now!

I'm sorry if I sound... pessimistic sister... But the moment I saw your post earlier, the first thought that comes to my mind is rebound. But I did not say that in my earlier post.

It's this time of feeling normal that you should prepare a great deal for the other phases (whether 'high mood' or 'low mood'). And inform your doctor if you are thinking of changing the dosage of medication.

All the best sister, I'm sure you will be able to overcome it eventually. God willing.

Peace.
    ~ Verily, with every difficulty comes relief ~

Comment

that's a great cheering news to hear...
      alhamdullillah
      Last edited by ALSE; 21-02-09, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Urza26 View Post
        I'm sorry if I sound... pessimistic sister... But the moment I saw your post earlier, the first thought that comes to my mind is rebound. But I did not say that in my earlier post.

It's this time of feeling normal that you should prepare a great deal for the other phases (whether 'high mood' or 'low mood'). And inform your doctor if you are thinking of changing the dosage of medication.

All the best sister, I'm sure you will be able to overcome it eventually. God willing.

Peace.
        EXACTLY!

Maasha Allaah

Thanks everyone for your comfort!
        Nabi Muhammad (peace be upon him) Was A Shy Man And I Love Him

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X