..I Want To Pick Up Some Honeys....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..I Want To Pick Up Some Honeys....

..So I heard Prophet Muhammad (saw)....liked honey or something like that, forgive me if im wrong but yea. So im guessing the honey he ate was all natural, meaning like unprocessed, unheated. Well, becuz the honey sold in the stores are mostly processed even if it says its all natural...and they're all mostly heated. So where can i get unheated all natural honey from?...
    Yea, honey have alot of benefits to ur body...

Re: ..I Want To Pick Up Some Honeys....

:rotfl:
    The title is well funnay..

Anyways back on-topic..Try this website
    http://healthmeanswealth.co.uk/shopp...e=1&cat=9&=SID

Comment

Originally posted by Rhed View Post
      ..So I heard Prophet Muhammad (saw)....liked honey or something like that, forgive me if im wrong but yea. So im guessing the honey he ate was all natural, meaning like unprocessed, unheated. Well, becuz the honey sold in the stores are mostly processed even if it says its all natural...and they're all mostly heated. So where can i get unheated all natural honey from?...
      I was gonna report your thread ...

the thread titles you brothers come up with are getting more and more out of hand ...

heres another :buttkick because you deserve it.

:jkk:
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

:rotfl:
        The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
        (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
        In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

im not sure where your from but i think you'll find them down whitechapel, thats honey im talking about not women. lol

Its called iman honey paste in al furqan book shop. You can also try their website. Its alot more expensive than your local supermarket but alhumdulillah i think its worth it. :up:
          ...and InshAllah i remind myself before i remind others.

ASPIRE to INSPIRE before you EXPIRE!

Is your Boss coming?...Click here :D

Comment

LOL ur titles hilarious

Comment

:D but yea i really want some honey tho....not "people" honey(or at least not rite now) but "food" honey from bees... im guessing not alot of people eat real honey nowadayz....

Comment

omg the title is just sooo

try stores that sell herbal stuff? even in grocery stores they'll prolly only have 1 brand or something that sells pure natural honey.
                Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

lol. I was going to report it too and get all annoyed. =P

Comment

"Manuka Honey" is good stuff alhamdulillah :up: u can get it in any health store insha Allah.

http://www.manukahoney.co.uk/article1.html
                    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

OK, nvm. Alhumdulillah, i found a jar of unheated raw honey in a store:)

Comment

Originally posted by Rhed View Post
                        salaam alaikam the honey in the hadith is not paste or the new zealand one it is honey called sidr honey which has amazing cures. Pure sidr honey can cure many ailments and diseases. It also boosts your immune system. The brothers in afghanistan when they have an injury due to the war there what they do is instead of stiching the wound up they pull the bullet out and place sidr honey on it changing it every 3 to 4 days after a month it has totaly healed and there is no scaring left. This is jsut some of the amazing cures this honey does

Pure Sidr Honey

It is available from as-sabeel book shop for more info emain [email protected]

pure sidr honey....
                        Mohummad PBUH said" Truly, Alllah will not take away knowledge by snatching it from people, but by taking away lives of the people of knowledge one by one until non of them survive. Then the people will adopt ignorant ones as leaders. They will be asked to deliver judgment and they will deliver them with no knowledge, with the result that they will go astray" Bukhari and Muslim

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X