Footsteps in the snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footsteps in the snow

I was thinking you know how in the snow we leave our foot prints behind everywhere we go? well it kinda funny cos we can see where other people have walked where their footsteps stop at their house gates.....you see footsteps to the bus stop ...footsteps into shops...:o

It made me think about how we leave these footprints in this dunya everywhere we go even when theres no snow ..were leaving our prints on this earth...footprints that other cant see.. but footsteps that will speak ...when allahs swt asks on the day..where did your footsteps go that day..? into the pub or club..into your place of work? into yur house or ma masjad ..? /

...you see where leaving our tracks everywhere we go...but cos theres no snow...we quickly forget and become side stepped :(

...but one day we will be questioned about our journey through life...and how we used the blessings of Allah *swt* :love::(

...just a thought :D...i thought id share...hopefully it serves as good reminder ..made me think anyway:o :love:
    j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Re: Footsteps in the snow

Aww :jkk: 4 teh reminder sis. :inlove:

And speaking of prints, here are some cat-prints :o
    Attached Files
    s a b r

Comment

cute^ cats wont be questionned :(
      j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

I thought this was going to be a poem, thank God it wasnt!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X