100 pushups a day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 pushups a day

100 pushups a day to keep in shape. Additionally, climb 500 steps twice a week. See the change in yourself.

Jazzak Allah (SWT)
    Watch those eyes

Re: 100 pushups a day

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
    100 pushups a day to keep in shape. Additionally, climb 500 steps twice a week. See the change in yourself.

Jazzak Allah (SWT)
    hat is reaaaly Pushing it bro :D ...

lol,

can barely do 20 ...

:jkk:
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Originally posted by RazielTemp View Post

lol,

can barely do 20 ...

I doubt you can even do 1, properly of course.
      Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post

Jazzak Allah (SWT)
        Mashallah zeeshan thats quiet a achievement if you can do 100, i usually stop at 60-70 but there was a point where i did a 100 plus.

When your out of the routine you slow down.
        Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Originally posted by RazielTemp View Post

lol,

can barely do 20 ...

Here is the secret. Do 10. Rest. Do 10. Rest. Do 10. Rest. Ok I can't type it all out.

Jazzak Allah (SWT)
          Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
            I doubt you can even do 1, properly of course.
            You are right. I do 10 with 40 pounds on my back!

Jazzak Allah (SWT)
            Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
              Mashallah zeeshan thats quiet a achievement if you can do 100, i usually stop at 60-70 but there was a point where i did a 100 plus.

When your out of the routine you slow down.
              Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I feel honored.

Jazzak Allah (SWT)
              Watch those eyes

Comment

Just lift weights. I can probably get well over 100 pushups in one sitting, theyre not going to do much for me. I'm still "out of shape" though (I enjoy being big/strong, not starving myself to get that fruity little 6 pack).
                "The Jew cries out as he strikes you."

Remove matzo

Comment

Originally posted by Basil al-Mamluk View Post
                  Just lift weights. I can probably get well over 100 pushups in one sitting, theyre not going to do much for me. I'm still "out of shape" though (I enjoy being big/strong, not starving myself to get that fruity little 6 pack).
                  i just liek being able to run long distances to be honest and fit nicely into clothes, that's about it ;O the 6pack is to much effort unless your into boxing etc.

But yeah 50 pushups a night 100 crunches and if the weather is okay 40-60 minute run or bike ride.
                  ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
                  Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

I know. I was hoping for a routine the sisters could also use. Oooops...now I am going to get the kitchen sink.

Jazzak Allah (SWT)
                    Watch those eyes

Comment

O and one more thing. Once you are done with the push ups remember to massage some oil into the pectoralis major as it will enhance recovery.

Jazzak Allah (SWT)
                      Watch those eyes

Comment

:salams I personally like running. In school I used to do a run for 12 minutes straight in the gym, and I never stopped (I used to run around 40 laps). I felt so rejuvenated afterward too alhamdulilah. I think my endurance has to do with the fact that I'm East African and therefore I have more slow twitch than fast twitch fibers in my body meaning I can go on and go on and on, whilst more West Africans have more slow twitch fibers meaning they go fast at first and then slow down later on. :)

My upper body strength is horrible subhanAllaah, I can't even attempt a push up lol.

Comment

Darn, I can barely run for 7 minutes. Well, you could try push ups where you place your weight on your knees. Then you could build up to a true push up. Good luck!

Jazzak Allah (SWT)
                          Watch those eyes

Comment

Fruity? More like Rock Solid Abs ;) Yup, arentchu jealous ;)
                            " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
                              Fruity? More like Rock Solid Abs ;) Yup, arentchu jealous ;)
                              Please Beta, my abs are at least twice as "solid" as yours... you just can't see them.
                              "The Jew cries out as he strikes you."

Remove matzo

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X