This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cyber_abdullah View Post
    he claims he is chummy with the admin of this forum. is that true or is he lying again?
    He knows one particular admin on this forum, i know who, but i don't think it's important to mention.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Wolf View Post
      No I specifically asked for the Quranic ruling you said I was mocking or were you lying?
      That's so ironic, you remember the argument you just had with cyber abdullah? you're making the same mistake he did, therefore i'm not going to bother pointing it out word for word, just read my posts again and see if you can see where you slipped up.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Re: Is techno music Halal?

Originally posted by LukinForAnswers View Post
        First time Ive heard it said that metal gets them closer to Allah, or feeling spiritual or whatever lol.

I guess your right, you do learn something new everyday.

Well there are many different types of metal. Not all of them are misanthropes with cookie monster vocals. Iced Earth is a good example. Their style is very diverse. Their alot like Iron Maiden in many respects though.

Comment

so, after all the back and forwarding of messages, do we have an answer , yes or no?

why do threads like this even get to this stage, off topic should mean that nothing thats relevant is mentioned,

reckon we shouldnt clog up threads with these comments, if u want to do this may i suggest you take it to PM ( private message) but only if you are the same gender

sorry to say this but it does spoil an otherwise good forum

Comment

omg, cant believe this thread is still going...

Question? Is techno music Halal?

Answer? ...No.

End Thread.

Thread Closed

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X