This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is techno music Halal?

Well, I herd of this band called daft punks and i don't think it uses any musical insturments just some kind of tech beat idk how to describe it can any 1 confirm?
    Allah is the one God
    and Mohammad is his prophet:up:

Re: Is techno music Halal?

Haram

Comment

Originally posted by YekDin View Post
      Haram
      ah poo
      Allah is the one God
      and Mohammad is his prophet:up:

Comment

does it make you wanna move? Does it make u lose control and feel good! :hidban: Its music. Its a form of music.
        " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Tang us warka :hidban:

Comment

It's not exactly music. It's all electronic with no instruments involved.

It might be haraam, but at least it's better than listening to gangster rap and country music.
            Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Surely, if a computer (or whatever they use) is programmed to become an instrument with which to make music, rhythms or beats, then the computer becomes a musical instrument....

"We ask Allaah for a lasting faith, true certainty, and beneficial knowledge"

Comment

So you can't listen to industrial music or that whale song and waves crashing, hippy dippy music either...?
                "I shall be telling this with a sigh. Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less travelled by, And that has made all the difference."
                ~ Robert Frost, The Road Not Taken

Comment

actually... can someone try and explain why music is haram for me?
                  I know that it is, but this is one of the things that I dont understand since way before my conversion.

Edit: Why it is haram other then the obvious answer "Allah wills it" or something similar.
                  "Religion is to do right. It is to love, it is to think, it is to serve, it is to be humble."
                  Originally posted by AbuMubarak
                  -first and foremost, america has turned its back on God
                  -it has turned its back on the statements of its origin, regarding equality, justice and liberty
                  -it has become a prostitute of money and will sell its very soul for a profit
                  -it has taken the word, decadence, to new levels never previously known in human history
                  -it has began a war against islam
                  -can obama fix this? only if he is helped by God, Himself

Comment

Originally posted by LukinForAnswers View Post
                    actually... can someone try and explain why music is haram for me?
                    I know that it is, but this is one of the things that I dont understand since way before my conversion.

Edit: Why it is haram other then the obvious answer "Allah wills it" or something similar.

From what I've heard, music is haraam because instead of listening to music, we should be listening to Qu'ran or something. Another reason why music is haraam is because you can get songs stuck in your head that become distractions during salaat.

I have songs from "Rocky Horror Picture Show" stuck in my head. :o
                    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Only techno and disco are halal, the rest are haram. There is a difference of opinion on classical with some saying its only makruh

Comment

^^ Please can you post some evidence...

Techno and disco is halal?

Comment

Originally posted by scribble View Post
                          ^^ Please can you post some evidence...

Techno and disco is halal?
                          Ok you caught me, i made up the thing about techno. Only disco from the 80s is halal

Comment

Originally posted by hellohellohelo
                            If you were jewish like me youd be ok and youd probably be rich tooo!:hidban:
                            Yeah but at what price? What's the use of having all that money if I'm too tight to spend it ;)

Comment

Originally posted by hellohellohelo
                              first we took over the world, now were taking over your internet site!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE NEXT PRESIDENT WILL BE JEWISH!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
                              Please buy this site and get some decent mods in place.

Next president of where? Ummahistan?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X