Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can someone help.......

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
    wel insha Allah next time ur in such a situation jst remember the regret ur feeling nw & remember no obedience to the creatd in disobedience to the creator :)
    This is the most important reply you have received.

Comment

Originally posted by Fisa View Post
      Salaam,

I want some advice on the following situation i have gotten myself into.

let me break it down for you:

---> I got married over 3 years ago in pakistan.

---> When my wife come over to the UK, my parents forced me to look for a house (with my bro) as there was no space in theirs (my parents house).

---> I told them i wanted to save up some money, clear my uni debt, and then rent out an apartment.

---> But my father (not being insulting towards him) wouldnt listen to me and forced me and my bro to buy a house on a mortgage.

---> Now its been over 1 and a half years since we moved into this house, i have paid off my uni debt, and now i want to move out.

Can anyone advise me how to tell my parents, because with me leaving this house, my brother and his wife will not be able to afford the mortgage on their own and they will have to move out too.

I am so angry with myself for getting into this situation, because i never had a job after i left uni and my parents forced me to get married, and then forced me to buy a house (i know i'm a push over but i cant help it).

Thanks.
      :wswrwb: sell the house, pay off the debt,make tawbah, then u and ur bro can rent a flat each insha Allah. Just tell your parents the truth, at the end of it all it is Allah u will answer to, not them.
      Last edited by *asiya*; 25-01-09, 12:23 PM.
      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
        1. You need to speak with your brother. So long as he and you are on the same wave-length then inshaALLAH your parents havent really got anything to worry about.

2. If you wanna get into housing market, now is the time. keep an eye on whats going on cos the prices could fall dramatically.

3. fisa is a girls name.
        Thanks for all replies,

and by the way FISA might be a girls name but my name is ASIF, and my mates have called me FISA (my name backwards) ever since i was a kid.

Just to clear that up. :up:

Comment

lol *smack*

man your mates need some *torture*
          لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

What does your wife have to say about this and does she know that you are feeling like and how much it is bothering you....

If she doesnt already know then maybe you ought to bring her into the loop as well
            وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
              What does your wife have to say about this and does she know that you are feeling like and how much it is bothering you....

If she doesnt already know then maybe you ought to bring her into the loop as well

i have told her that i want to move out and she's very supportive,

but i'm gonna have to wait till she gets her visa sorted (in June/July)

then InshAllah i'm gonna take the first step.

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
                lol *smack*

man your mates need some *torture*

I didnt know it was a girls name!

Thanks.....I Think!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X