Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help.......

Salaam,

I want some advice on the following situation i have gotten myself into.

let me break it down for you:

---> I got married over 3 years ago in pakistan.

---> When my wife come over to the UK, my parents forced me to look for a house (with my bro) as there was no space in theirs (my parents house).

---> I told them i wanted to save up some money, clear my uni debt, and then rent out an apartment.

---> But my father (not being insulting towards him) wouldnt listen to me and forced me and my bro to buy a house on a mortgage.

---> Now its been over 1 and a half years since we moved into this house, i have paid off my uni debt, and now i want to move out.

Can anyone advise me how to tell my parents, because with me leaving this house, my brother and his wife will not be able to afford the mortgage on their own and they will have to move out too.

I am so angry with myself for getting into this situation, because i never had a job after i left uni and my parents forced me to get married, and then forced me to buy a house (i know i'm a push over but i cant help it).

Thanks.

Re: Can someone help.......

depends where ur living, get a rented house and apply 2 the council 4 help they will help u with rent nd council tax, u will just hv 2 pay 4 bills hope that helps, im sorry 4 just the little advice hope other ppl can help u

Comment

I dont really see how ur parents can "force" you to buy a house but anyway whats done is done...
      seems to me though that the person u need to talk to regarding this is ur bro, moreso than ur parents?
      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
        I dont really see how ur parents can "force" you to buy a house but anyway whats done is done...
        seems to me though that the person u need to talk to regarding this is ur bro, moreso than ur parents?
        as my brother and sister paid the deposit on the house and then my parents told me to move out.

therefore i had no choice.

I had a heated argument with my bro abt this and he's all for it.

but the problem lies with my parents.

Comment

but how can ur parents force u to sign bank documents for mortgage etc, is what i mean
          if ur bro is in favour then insha Allah u both sell the house and move to rented accomodation?
          its better anyway not to share a house 2 bros and 2 wives, cos bro in law and sis in law are not mahram
          <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

I understand your point but the fact ws that my parents did everything and then got me to sign the documents.

Pretty naive, i know but i have regreted it ever since, i should have stood up to them.

Comment

i think this is more a personal matter rather than one we can all help you with.
              Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers. - 3.151

Comment

Originally posted by Fisa View Post
                I understand your point but the fact ws that my parents did everything and then got me to sign the documents.

Pretty naive, i know but i have regreted it ever since, i should have stood up to them.
                wel insha Allah next time ur in such a situation jst remember the regret ur feeling nw & remember no obedience to the creatd in disobedience to the creator :)

Comment

i know this is a personal matter, but i had to get it off my chest because it's eating away at me from inside, and all i wanna do is scream!!!

Thank you to all who replied. :up:

Comment

1. You need to speak with your brother. So long as he and you are on the same wave-length then inshaALLAH your parents havent really got anything to worry about.

2. If you wanna get into housing market, now is the time. keep an eye on whats going on cos the prices could fall dramatically.

3. fisa is a girls name.
                    Rajab is a month of cultivation

Comment

i know this is a personal matter, but i had to get it off my chest because it's eating away at me from inside, and all i wanna do is scream!!!

Thank you to all who replied. :up:

salaam

u have every ryt to post here brother/sister and dnt let any1 tell u other wyse....U hav every ryt to move out, and the best thing to do is be direct with ur parents. They will protest ofcourse and maybe evan say things which they will regret later, but u must be honest and direct...

Plz consider ur bro in all of this as if he is unable to afford the morgage, he will get in2 all sorts of truble. Sumtyms its best to stay put and wen the tym is ryt, you will all know

B happy brother/sister, lyf i 2 short

Comment

as my brother and sister paid the deposit on the house and then my parents told me to move out.

therefore i had no choice.

I had a heated argument with my bro abt this and he's all for it.

but the problem lies with my parents.
                        Assalamu `alaykum brother...

OK just to make sure I understand...

a. You want to get out of that apartment and rent a place of your own, is that right?

b. Your brother is OK with this. Is he going to stay in that house or is he planning to sell the house and rent an apartment himself?

Now... if a and b are correct... then I don't understand why your parents get to have a saying in this...

Comment

Originally posted by Noorksa View Post
                          Assalamu `alaykum brother...

OK just to make sure I understand...

a. You want to get out of that apartment and rent a place of your own, is that right?

b. Your brother is OK with this. Is he going to stay in that house or is he planning to sell the house and rent an apartment himself?

Now... if a and b are correct... then I don't understand why your parents get to have a saying in this...
                          I think its a big deal because...
                          when he moves out of the house with his brother, and stops helping them to pay the mortgage, they will no longer be able to afford it, and will lose the house.
                          His parents will be ****ed because he moved out and caused his brother to lose the house, and his brother will have to go either find a house he can afford, or an apartment of his own.
                          i think...
                          "Religion is to do right. It is to love, it is to think, it is to serve, it is to be humble."
                          Originally posted by AbuMubarak
                          -first and foremost, america has turned its back on God
                          -it has turned its back on the statements of its origin, regarding equality, justice and liberty
                          -it has become a prostitute of money and will sell its very soul for a profit
                          -it has taken the word, decadence, to new levels never previously known in human history
                          -it has began a war against islam
                          -can obama fix this? only if he is helped by God, Himself

Comment

You both should find apartments, surely that won't make ur parents angry.

Comment

bruv, I think you know what you need to do, you just need to become a man and do it.
                              Coffe and a slice of your finest cake :-)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X