Ahh! Help wanted from a young sister!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh! Help wanted from a young sister!

Last edited by lailaismuslim; 19-05-13, 12:44 AM. Reason: .

Re: Ahh! Help wanted from a young sister!

Sis, you are going through a teenage crush, it's a phase and it will pass very soon. The best thing to do is will yourself away from the brother and lower your gaze. When you see him, think of something else. Like Allah, or something trivial like homework. You are not alone in feeling like this, it happens a lot when people hit puberty and their hormones start to kick into gear. Keep making du'a and motivate yourself to lower your gaze. May Allah make this time easier for you. Ameen.
    وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
    "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
    Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
    [2:186]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Lower your gaze little one, all will be well. I went through that once, and heck, I'm only 16, you'll face things that are alot worse, but Inshallah your faith is strong, and just a word of advice? No matter how much you think you might like him, no one is worth it in the end.

Now go pray =P
      THIS ACCOUNT IS CLOSED.

Comment

[quote=

now go pray =p[/quote]

lol
        "..Never think that you have reached the final stage of knowledge and nobody knows more than yourself.
        Remember! Above everyone endowed with knowledge is another endowed with more knowledge.." [12/76][COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR]

Comment

salaam sister..

most of the things i wanted to tell u mashAllah the others have covered it...i know it can be tuff..like u hav said ur only 13..at da begining of your teen years..you will come across much bigger tests in the coming future... but u have to stay strong..i know it is easy said then done..but once you make the little steps then things will seem much easier inshAllah...

when you see him lower your gaze..try and make a conversation with someone..try and think about Allah..Allah is with you..Allah is present..Allah can hear you..inshAllah this will help you..it should prevent you from gazing at him..try to read zikr 2 ur self..

he might seem like he is the most good looking guy you have ever seen..but looks are not everything..im not telling you 2 talk to him and find out what his personality is like because that is just wring..im just saying try 2 focus on things that really matter...this life is only temporary..you think that he will keep you happi..u might b in search for hapiness..but you searching for hapiness like this will mean you are making Allah become wrath...(the creator of happpiness)..if you just think about making our creator happy then inshAllah you shall recieve much greater hapiness..(if you know wat i mean)

i shall pray for you sister...i hope you remain strong..mashAllah i am happi 2 hear that you r not thinking about talking to him as you have the knowlegde of that leading to haram acts..and it being haram within itself..many sisters at your age or even older try and avoid that...

tc n stay strong xx..
          Narrated Abu Musa: Some people asked Allah's Apostle, "Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?" He replied, "One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands." (Book #2, Hadith #10)

Comment

aww!

jazakallah khair every1.... may Allah [swt] reward all of u lot inshallah!

Ameen.

xxxxxxxxx

Comment

Aw. The trials of teenagers. Allah make it easy for you inshallah. :up:

Just keep praying and you'll see everything will fall into place.
              Freedom exists only in the hereafter

Comment

:)

It's just a little crush, (trying not to go into song here...lol)

When you see him,

lower your gaze,

and Allah (swt) will reward you for everytime you look away (and your action will be recorded.)

How cool is that!

Comment

aaawww you're so cute masha'allah....as all the sisters above already said..it's a crush...unless marriage ever skimmed your mind, which I doubt it did because it just doesn't when you're 13.When you're older, you won't like a guy only because he looks like a model but there are other things that will catch you're attention because you are officially more serious about the issue psychologically speaking.
                  so my advice to you is to elevate yourself from your situation and make yourself forget about him.let me rephrase that ...force yourself to get over him.in a few years you won't know why you liked him because his looks won't matter as much as many of his other qualities. insha'allah khair. crushes go faster than they come.no worries at the end of the day your stuck with one that you probably wouldn't trade tfor the world so focus on being 13 insha'allah.

Comment

Awwww....

you're in Year 9 so im assuming you have your SATs coming up very soon!

Concentrate on whats important for you as a 13 year old and thats your education. Work and throw yourself into your studies, and try not to get distracted.

Spend good quality time with your family and friends and enjoy the carefree days of being a teenager.

Also, if you have the oppurtunity to go to after school islamic classes then take part in them as well. If not, then take part in whatever other extra curricular activities you can.

Life is a test for us all, and some of us are tested more than others.

Someone once said to be, when I was your age "there are many men out there, they will come and go, but not a single one is even worth a second glance, aside from the special person that Allah has destined for you to marry"

...so i say the same thing to you.....

And you know what....if the "whole school" thinks hes good looking....hes probably really arrogant and if you did speak to him, you probably wouldnt like him anyway .....hehehe

so girly dont worry yourself about all this.....wear your hijab, lower you gaze, preserve your modesty, pray your salah, concentrate on your studies. Make a sincere effort for all these things and Inshallah....you'll be okay!!
                    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

allah swt has blessed us with healthy eyes and vision, we should try and use it for lawful purposes and be thankful for the great blessing which others might not have :]
                      Patience...

Comment

awww, your so adorable lol. Masha'Allah at least you know what your limits are.

If your having a hard time getting him out of your mind, write a story and make him the evil villain, then you won't like him anymore. :D
                        May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
                        I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
                        My Blog

Comment

Haha, when you're a teenager you tend to fall for anything that moves, and you go through this silly self-absorbed phase where you think the entire world revolves you. :)

Then when you finally come to your senses, you realize that the superficial qualities that made you fall for said person never really stood the test of time, and you become disenchanted by your crush.

You come to understand that actually there are loads of people who look or think or act like your crush and you feel like a loser for even wasting time thinking about him.

Think about adopting a kitten or something. That outta keep you busy for a while. Besides, crushes can't give you the unconditional love of a pet.:up:

Comment

Salam Aleykom,

Especially, do not listen to music, then don't write stories like zammy told you it's a very bad idea

Listen to Qur'an

Insha Allah
                            :lahawla:

Comment

lol.. Masha'Allah.

Your doing well sis, keep away from haram and Allah will reward you with bigger and better things insha'Allah. :D
                              SPREAD OF EVIL
                              ZIONISM
                              BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X