• Show
Clear All

• Finger Size link to Earning Power.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7825890.stm

*checks ring finger and index finger ratio* :p

Re: Finger Size link to Earning Power.

people say if your forehead is wider you will be richer

lol btw mine is much wider :s

they also say if theres a gap between your front teeth you will be richer... or somethin :s

I thought these stupid beliefs were limited to back home countries in indo-pak lol I am getting to know now that even brits are into this *sigh*

Btw mine looks both equal and sometimes one looks like its edging out the other LOL
    لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
      people say if your forehead is wider you will be richer

lol btw mine is much wider :s

they also say if theres a gap between your front teeth you will be richer... or somethin :s

I thought these stupid beliefs were limited to back home countries in indo-pak lol I am getting to know now that even brits are into this *sigh*

Btw mine looks both equal and sometimes one looks like its edging out the other LOL
      and it comes from Cambridge U scientists loooooooooool:wacko::rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova Nebula View Post
        and it comes from Cambridge U scientists loooooooooool:wacko::rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:
        Not only that, the article even says they have done the RESEARCH work it seems.

If this is the research they do then people in Indo-pak are way forward that these brits like the scientists of Univ of Cambridge because those people in those poor countries have already got these believes like ages ago... over centuries ago LOL

Comment

If this is the research they do then people in Indo-pak are way forward that these brits like the scientists of Univ of Cambridge because those people in those poor countries have already got these believes like ages ago... over centuries ago LOL
          lol truepath stop it!, my stomach is aching looooooooool

Comment

Yeh ok truepath, people from Indo/pak say if ur forehead is wider ur much richer and if theres a gap between ur teeth etc etc. But where is the scientific proofs for that? Where is the Evdence?!

Its all old wives tales.

These scientists from Cambridge have backed up their theories with solid Results.

Comment

and?

you believe in that as well?

if so, well congratulations. Good for you.

May your wealth increase as per your finger size.

Cuz my increases the way Allah has put in my naseeb and He gives barakah in it when I give sadaqah

Comment

and?

you believe in that as well?

if so, well congratulations. Good for you.
                I dont belive in it. But i think there is some truth to it!

Think about it Truey people with more Aggression are likely to succeed in whatever they do. Law of the Jungle. And these scientists say that levels of Testosterone determine finger size, so yeh i Agree with it :D

U Edited! Yeh we all get what is written in our Qadar, Destiny/Naseeb. But these are just signs From Allah, finger size shows that ur more likely to be aggressive in life and put 2 +2 together Aggressive ppl are more likely to succeed.

But there are exceptions from this, like everything else.
                Last edited by Redmist; 13-01-09, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X