Any brothers in New Castle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any brothers in New Castle?

Salaams. A good friend of mine just moved to NewCastle to go to university there. Are there any brothers there that I can hook him up with?
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Re: Any brothers in New Castle?

my Mum just moved to newcastle :D and i visit her from time to time but i am sis so thats a big No No

there is not a very big muslim community there though i didn't see many muslims while i was there.

Tell him to contact to go to the local mosques there, there are a few and there is an islamic group and the uni he can oin inshaAllah
    And to Allah belong the soldiers of the heavens and the earth, and ever is Allah Knowing and Wise. [And] that He may admit the believing men and the believing women to gardens beneath which rivers flow to abide therein eternally and remove from them their misdeeds - and ever is that, in the sight of Allah , a great attainment.

Surah Fatĥ 4/5

Comment

I'll see what I can do.
      Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Newcastle in the UK?

If so they have a nice Isoc and a purpose built prayer room, complete with wudu facilities.

Comment

wolf, are you talking about new castle, pennsylvania?

Comment

delete
            Patience...

Comment

Originally posted by Tahiyah View Post
              wolf, are you talking about new castle, pennsylvania?

No, NewCastle, UK. My friend moved there to go to college.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
                No, NewCastle, UK. My friend moved there to go to college.
                They speak like aye wee man, ur joking maaan.

There is a large community of Yemenise Muslims in South Shields, I’ve only been to Newcastle twice in my life, so cant tell you much about it

Comment

If i remember correctly.....-BILAL- is from Newcastle.....but he's not posted in a while. I feel sorry for ur friend..he's gonna have a hell of a time tryin to understand the Geordie accent. They're almost as hard to understand as scousers.
                  Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                    If i remember correctly.....-BILAL- is from Newcastle.....but he's not posted in a while. I feel sorry for ur friend..he's gonna have a hell of a time tryin to understand the Geordie accent. They're almost as hard to understand as scousers.
                    lol..in the uni itself hardly anyone is geordie, as students come from all over england and there's internationals of course. its only when you go into town, shop assistants etc.
                    Patience...

Comment

The uni is really nice, tell him to get in touch with the Isoc when he gets there, there are 4 mosques in around the uni area.

Comment

Working...
                      X