Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MUST CLICK] Famous Footballer Fined - Goal Celebration *PALESTINE*

Re: [MUST CLICK] Famous Footballer Fined - Goal Celebration *PALESTINE*

Good on him. People forget easily bout whats going on, always good to be reminded
    "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

Alhumdulillah, amazing brother. Lucky to seem him at west ham.
      ...and InshAllah i remind myself before i remind others.

ASPIRE to INSPIRE before you EXPIRE!

Is your Boss coming?...Click here :D

Comment

:hidban:
        It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
        -Muslim

Comment

Alhumdallilah, does anyone remember this one:

Egyptian player Mohamed Abou Traika wears a tee shirt reading "Sympathize with Gaza" as he celebrates his goal 2-0 against Sudan in Kumasi 26 January 2008 during the African Cup of Nations football championship
          "If you have burned the Jews, why don't you give a piece of Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska to Israel. Our question is, if you have committed this huge crime, why should the innocent nation of Palestine pay for this crime?"

http://muslimwiki.com/mw/images/thum...Palestine2.jpg

Comment

oh no . . . terrorism on the football pitch. alert the sun **roll eyes**
            Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
              oh no . . . terrorism on the football pitch. alert the sun **roll eyes**
              i can jst imagine it
              "muslims hijack the glorious game for their own militant means"
              lets have a poll to decide if all of these devout loonies should be banned from televised games.
              england is for the English, these fanatics have no place in our national game

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
              (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

I witnessed his shahada, I was about 13 at the time I think, it was the first shahada that I had watched. Mashallah, top bro :up:

Comment

Originally posted by HiBiScUs View Post
                  I witnessed his shahada, I was about 13 at the time I think, it was the first shahada that I had watched. Mashallah, top bro :up:
                  sorry whos shadah ?

and I give thumps up 2 fedric kanoute,

:up:

Comment

rave bro :hidban:

Originally posted by Muhammad 783 View Post
                    sorry whos shadah ?

No Hibiscus meant SHAHADAH: testifying the Islamic Shahadah: No GOD but GOD, and Muhammed is His Prophet :)

Comment

Originally posted by HiBiScUs View Post
                      Ur so lucky.

:jkk: for the picture. I think i have me a new Avatar Insh'Allah.

May Allah reward the brother greatly.
                      Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Muhammad 783 View Post
                        sorry whos shadah ?

As in the dude Frederic Kanoute, when he became muslim.

Comment

These two men have sacrificed a lot more than just the money they will pay for the fine. They've also severely affected their marketability for sponsorship and advertising contracts which is where a lot of sportsmen make the 'real money'

It's a far bigger gesture than many of us would've had the guts to make, Masha Allah

Comment

Allahu akbar

keep these stories coming, i need more good news. m&s closed 22 stores alhumdulillah. now all we need is for gordon brown to become muslim :D

Comment

Working...
                            X