Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jump In My Car Sisters!

Originally posted by Age View Post
    I wish I could go on a pleasant drive with some sisters I'd probably have to force them in my car...then we could take a drive! it would be so fun!

but even if I don't have sisters to join me I have angels! hehehe!
    How do you have angels? Kiraaman Kaatibeen?!?

Comment

go out ...smell the air!
      Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

Originally posted by Age View Post
        Catlover I'd force you in my car then we could go for some ice cream and then drive and then come back home to our mommys and daddys!
        oii u cant force ppl
        ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

*shoulder shrug*
          Last edited by Age; 11-01-09, 07:40 AM.
          Nabi Muhammad (peace be upon him) Was A Shy Man And I Love Him

Comment

I think our sister here is just pointing that she is very happy being part of this forum that she is so grateful to ALLAH she has friends here...
            So I beleive... :)

Comment

Women and diving?

What sort of crazy bidah is this!

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Wolf View Post
                Women and diving?

What sort of crazy bidah is this!
                Bro i don't think any of us sisters do anything of that kind!
                ;)
                Smiling is Sadaqah! So SMILE :D

A woman of real beauty smiles in trouble, gathers strength through distress and grows brave by prayer...

Comment

I think of the petrol gauge when I drive and find driving boring unless I am testing out a new or sports car.

I have driven through europe a few times and the long drives, altho beautiful after a while got tiresome

I prefer riding a bike as you get to feel the air and really experience the outside...

Nowadays cars are very caged and quiet that its like sitting on a sofa

Comment

Originally posted by Ur sis in Islam View Post
                    Bro i don't think any of us sisters do anything of that kind!
                    ;)
                    Ok thats good news, cos it can be quite dangerous.

Comment

car drive? i want to go on a drive, in a really fast car...but it can't be my car cause since i don't drive i'll probably just have a really fast car accident.
                      The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                      (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                      In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

think of it like this-

its better for a muslim woman to have her own car, rather than be squashed next to some stranger on the train!

*smile*
                        check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X