Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fat People

Originally posted by Myasana View Post
    Sister, i assure you, I didn't ask for any brothers number....
    Tauba Tauba, very shameful, i never knew sisters like you existed, i don't know what to say, i am in shock, speechless.
    Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
      Tauba Tauba, very shameful, i never knew sisters like you existed, i don't know what to say, i am in shock, speechless.
      to be honest, Broderick Bunkley is a beastttttttt of a human being...300 pounds of pure unadulterated muscle
      May Allah Bless Us All.

Comment

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
        Thank You Hugo....I'm touched, I always wanted to be unique from other sister....

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
          If you're using the BMI, then it's BS..it doesn't account for muscle mass

according to the BMI, this man is overweight because he is 300 pounds and only 6'

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/up...gal_060429.jpg
          Just keep in mind muscle weighs more than fat........
          Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

:s
            Abu Huraira (ra) narrated that the messenger of Allah (saw) said 'Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look at the faults of others, and do not indulge in spying on one another..do not be jealous of one another and do not hate one another, O Allah's worshippers! Be brothers' (Sahih Bukhari)

Comment

Working...
            X