X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fat People

Originally posted by Age View Post
    As Salam Alaikum muslims

Okay first of all I don't mean to offened anybody with this topic okay?

Is being fat a fault?

I think women who are fat still look pretty.
    Its not usually their fault unless ...

1. He/she steps on ur feet
    2. He/she is occupying the seat next to yours (as well as yours) in a bus or plane
    3. He/she stands in front of you at some event and blocks your view with their XXXL body.
    4. He/she ends up consuming a lot of food to a party you've invited them to
    5. He/she has to walk with you somewhere , but walks at a snail's place and stops every few minutes panting/gasping for breath .

If any of the the above holds true, then the person's fatness can get quite annoying .

Comment

Originally posted by scribble View Post
      You don't mean to offend yet the word 'fat' is offensive. Though I may not be not, I still think it's a horrible word to use to describe a person.

sorry.
      Nabi Muhammad (peace be upon him) Was A Shy Man And I Love Him

Comment

It's alright, I always rant at people who use it. =) Nothing personal.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
          A lot of times you can. Sometimes they are that way genetically, but other times...It's completely their own fault

The reason people don't wanna marry fat people is because they usually aren't healthy enough..for most things...They're not really active, and they have a high risk of heart disease..

Being fat is generally controllable to an extent, Being dark or light is completely uncontrollable.
          Yeh true buh as i have mentioned before, if some one is happy with themselves, who are we to judge? and the reason i said you cant blame some one for being fat is because its their own choice
          Anddd ive never heard that people dont marry fat people because they are unhealthy and more likely to have heart desease, normally what i see is physical attraction is usually what matters the most

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by ImperfectBeauty View Post
            Yeh true buh as i have mentioned before, if some one is happy with themselves, who are we to judge? and the reason i said you cant blame some one for being fat is because its their own choice
            Anddd ive never heard that people dont marry fat people because they are unhealthy and more likely to have heart desease, normally what i see is physical attraction is usually what matters the most

xxx
            YEah, physical attraction plays a part. Not to be rude, but most men don't want an overweight wife. It sounds shallow, but it's the truth...
            May Allah Bless Us All.

Comment

I agree with Cartman, the sad reality is that a lot of blokes will not want a big wife. It shows that the potential is probably lazy and eats bucketloads. Two qualities which are not attractive. Then again they are not permanent fistures in a persons personality so I think it can be easily modified. So guys chill & support your fellow women folk into adopting a healthier lifestyle!

Comment

I got a bit of a beer belly, without the beer :S ! But I don't care 'cos I do enough activities to keep me healthy, maybe I should step it up and loose the belly or live a single life and eat what I want, can you imagine? No wife, no kids, no house, no mortage, no bills just buy a villa in dubai and 12 very fast cars!

Comment

O PEOPLE OF THE UMMAH FORUM, i shall advise you on two issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Myasana View Post
                    If you're using the BMI, then it's BS..it doesn't account for muscle mass

according to the BMI, this man is overweight because he is 300 pounds and only 6'

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/up...gal_060429.jpg
                    May Allah Bless Us All.

Comment

The difference between being FAT and being OBESE

Being fat means your over your projected average weight
                      Being obese means your over OVER that weight, at least 40 pounds plus ( from your projected weight)

So don’t get the two words confused, there’s a thin line that distinguish them....
                      LOOOOOOOOL... I love your advice
                      Last edited by KhayrabintAhmed; 12-01-09, 01:43 AM.
                      It is reported from ‘Â`ishah – Allah be pleased with her – that she said:You will never meet Allah with anything better for you than having few sins. Whoever wants to surpass those who exert themselves in worship, let him stop himself from committing numerous sins.
                      Ibn Al-Jawzî, Sifah Al-Safwah Vol.1 p319.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                        If you're using the BMI, then it's BS..it doesn't account for muscle mass

according to the BMI, this man is overweight because he is 300 pounds and only 6'

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/up...gal_060429.jpg
                        stagfurallah this man is P-E-R-F-E-C-T .... MASHALLAH

p.s do you by any chance have his number

Comment

he's not a muslim........

and If I knew him, chances are I would be rich as hell
                          May Allah Bless Us All.

Comment

Sister (HAYYA) ?
                            It is reported from ‘Â`ishah – Allah be pleased with her – that she said:You will never meet Allah with anything better for you than having few sins. Whoever wants to surpass those who exert themselves in worship, let him stop himself from committing numerous sins.
                            Ibn Al-Jawzî, Sifah Al-Safwah Vol.1 p319.

Comment

we don't ask brothers for their numbers :up:
                              “Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only the cat died nobly.”

Comment

Originally posted by layla tul qadr View Post
                                we don't ask brothers for their numbers :up:
                                Sister, i assure you, I didn't ask for any brothers number....

Comment

Working...
                                X