• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fat People

Originally posted by muslimma View Post
    i was referring to big boned people:o
    i suppose, being natural bigger is diff, because of they way u were created

BUT being fat because we have over eaten, or done something to make our selves fatter, is really our own fault
    check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ImperfectBeauty View Post
      Being fat isnt a fault, its just people in the society for example, a guy wouldnt marry a fat girl and women class fat girls as ugly where as a fat guy is sometimez a social outcast.

It is the society which makes fat people depressed and think they are worthless. I knoe people who are fat but still very pretty. Its just the way a person is, you cant blame a person for being themselves now can you.

Plus, eating alot is not the only reason for obesity sometimes, a person may have an underactive thyroid and by looking at some fat person you wouldnt be able to tell if they have an underactive thyroid!!!!!!!!

This is a similar situation as 'dark-women-are-ugly-and-fair-women-are-pretty!
      You cant blame any 1 for being fat or even dark, if they are happy with themselves, who are we to judg?

A lot of times you can. Sometimes they are that way genetically, but other times...It's completely their own fault

The reason people don't wanna marry fat people is because they usually aren't healthy enough..for most things...They're not really active, and they have a high risk of heart disease..

Being fat is generally controllable to an extent, Being dark or light is completely uncontrollable.
      May Allah Bless Us All.

Comment

Originally posted by Age View Post
        As Salam Alaikum muslims

Okay first of all I don't mean to offened anybody with this topic okay?

Is being fat a fault?

I think women who are fat still look pretty.
        fat may or may not be a fault depending on the individual,their metabolism, their genes and their diet....
        some men would think that fat women are pretty some would think that skinny ones are..again it depends on the individual :up:
        “Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only the cat died nobly.”

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah10 View Post
          i find that a lot of emphasis is placed on people who are fat but those who are skinny are kinda in the same boat on the other end. people tend to think if your skinny, your anorexic which can make them feel the same as those who are fat. but guess with fat people they have a higher risk of health problems, maybe thats why media talks about weight loss and dieting more, rather than how to increase weight.

and yep sometimes its not the persons fault, it could be genetic, in which case they cant really do anything about it. some medications also make people put on weight.
          :up: agreed. wheres the thread starter gone :scratch:

Originally posted by *hijab* View Post

BUT being fat because we have over eaten, or done something to make our selves fatter, is really our own fault
          yup

i supose in that sense it is a fault as it shows the persons lack of control etc
          j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

It's all my fault :up:

Comment

After making the thread you must have your own opinion.
              well some people have compulsive eating problams...

But I think if you eat too much just for the love of it and be lazy and become fat that way then...yeah I think it's a fault.
              Nabi Muhammad (peace be upon him) Was A Shy Man And I Love Him

Comment

well it's a Sunnat to stay fit so i guess it's frowned upon if you are not ?
                ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
                Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden_silence View Post
                  well it's a Sunnat to stay fit so i guess it's frowned upon if you are not ?
                  Do you have proof for that statement?

Comment

His build and the sports he did would qualify for that no ?

i don't have citation on me.
                    ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
                    Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

Sunnah is sweet!

Comment

i just noticed that the topics of your threads are so weird

*teehee* *twirl*
                        Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

I see fat people **wooooo***
                          Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

if you're asking 'who ate all the pies?' then yes clearly then it's a 'fat' person's fault.

Not everyone eats all the pies though, there can be a hereditary or a medical reason for obesity.

Comment

you see i know plenty of fat people who eat ALOT less than skinny people. i also know fat people who are active, they arent lazy but are just fat. weird but true.
                              "Verily Allah does not look to your appearance or wealth, but he looks to your hearts and your deeds." [Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, #6221]

Comment

Originally posted by Hijabistani View Post
                                you see i know plenty of fat people who eat ALOT less than skinny people. i also know fat people who are active, they arent lazy but are just fat. weird but true.
                                I think you should spy on em with a hidden camera. You'll get a lot of night footage **lol**
                                Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Working...
                                X