Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat People

As Salam Alaikum muslims

Okay first of all I don't mean to offened anybody with this topic okay?

Is being fat a fault?

I think women who are fat still look pretty.
    Nabi Muhammad (peace be upon him) Was A Shy Man And I Love Him

Re: Fat People

:wswrwb:

*scratch*

I dont get the point of this thread
    s a b r

Comment

Originally posted by Age View Post
      As Salam Alaikum muslims

Okay first of all I don't mean to offened anybody with this topic okay?

Is being fat a fault?

I think women who are fat still look pretty.
      Why do you think it would be a fault?
      Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, on a day when there is no shade but Mine, I shall shade them with My shade.(Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

Well I dunno thats why I asked.
        Nabi Muhammad (peace be upon him) Was A Shy Man And I Love Him

Comment

allah did make fat people as well you no.

its not a fault in and of itself but society makes it a fault
          j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

It depends. There are some people who eat too much and don't do anything about it and there are others who are naturally big boned, and then there are people who have medical problems and that's why they gain weight.
            وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
            "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
            Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
            [2:186]

.:.
            .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
            Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Originally posted by Age View Post
              Well I dunno thats why I asked.
              After making the thread you must have your own opinion.
              Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, on a day when there is no shade but Mine, I shall shade them with My shade.(Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

testing...testing...

Comment

Originally posted by muslimma View Post

dont fat people become fat becoz of lack of exercise and a bad diet?

Comment

Depends, some people are obese because of their own gluttony. OThers have genetic reasons for being big, in which they may have a slower metabolism, and gain weight faster than others.
                    May Allah Bless Us All.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimma View Post

being fat is a hinderance, it means you are not healthy and can be a liability to those around you (emotionally, since you have a higher risk of heart disease, diabetes, andstroke) . I wish It wasn't like that, but it's mostly true.
                      May Allah Bless Us All.

Comment

it cn be a fault yes; because of our own over eating is why some people have become fat

but not always, eg) women naturally become bigger, wen pregnant, or hav had their children, so thts something natural

but over eating is something tht is in our control
                        check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Being fat isnt a fault, its just people in the society for example, a guy wouldnt marry a fat girl and women class fat girls as ugly where as a fat guy is sometimez a social outcast.

It is the society which makes fat people depressed and think they are worthless. I knoe people who are fat but still very pretty. Its just the way a person is, you cant blame a person for being themselves now can you.

Plus, eating alot is not the only reason for obesity sometimes, a person may have an underactive thyroid and by looking at some fat person you wouldnt be able to tell if they have an underactive thyroid!!!!!!!!

This is a similar situation as 'dark-women-are-ugly-and-fair-women-are-pretty!
                          You cant blame any 1 for being fat or even dark, if they are happy with themselves, who are we to judg?

Comment

i was referring to big boned people:o

Comment

i find that a lot of emphasis is placed on people who are fat but those who are skinny are kinda in the same boat on the other end. people tend to think if your skinny, your anorexic which can make them feel the same as those who are fat. but guess with fat people they have a higher risk of health problems, maybe thats why media talks about weight loss and dieting more, rather than how to increase weight.

and yep sometimes its not the persons fault, it could be genetic, in which case they cant really do anything about it. some medications also make people put on weight.

Comment

Working...
                              X