Re: I want a cat.

Originally posted by ze leetle elper View Post
    All cats are gawjusss :inlove:
    you got that right

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Hanzalah View Post
      Assalam alaikum,

I want a long-haired cat (like a Persian cat), but those kind of cats are often expensive and can only be bought. I have read that buying and selling of cats is haraam...and this is also Shaykh Munajjid's opinion. The majority opinion is that the buying and selling of cats is permissible, but I would like more information for that opinion. If anyone has it please post it up so I can get evidence for both sides.

JazakAllah khair.
      they'll only be a waste of money, instead of feeding cats, can feed poor people in other parts of the world

Comment

Originally posted by tayfah-mansurah View Post
        they'll only be a waste of money, instead of feeding cats, can feed poor people in other parts of the world
        It's not cos I want to feed it....lol.

I want it to be a member of my family :inlove:

But inshAllah I won't buy one, just get it from someone.
        Last edited by Umm_Hanzalah; 14-12-08, 05:40 PM.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Comment

Assalam alaikum.

I have a cat, its white with black spots.
          My family and i didnt buy a cat, we also rescued it.
          It lived right out side of my appartment, it was only 2-3weeks old, so yeah it was kinda small.
          But all the small children that lives around here ran after det kittens everyday, and at last the mother of the cat didnt want it cuz it smelled like human, and not like cats.
          So, my little sisters friend called something name "Falck" to come and help us, cuz we didnt want the cat to die, so they said that we could keep it and take care of it, and we did.
          We are very happy for it, and Masha-Allah, it has become big and healthy:D
          I always wantet a pet but my mom and dad said no...
          But they could not so no this time!
          So i thank Allah very much for blessing ud with a nice cat:)

Comment

i always wanted a cat cos 4 some reason they love me..but if we cant buy them is it ok if u just keep someone's cat in ur house?...lol
            If U can't change the WORLD...don't let it change U!

Comment

Originally posted by Ur bro in islam View Post
              i always wanted a cat cos 4 some reason they love me..but if we cant buy them is it ok if u just keep someone's cat in ur house?...lol

Lol, your are funny:rotfl:

Comment

My mother has made a strange connection between cats and rats. Perhaps
                she litterally see things differently with rat phobia, but she considers them being the exact same thing.
                If any family members were allergic to cats fair enough, but the fact i can't get one is cause my mum thinks tom and jerry are the same animal kinda hurts my soul abit. I'm getting about 11 kittens when i leave home, just to stack up on the years ive missed. Until then i'll get a gold fish, wait til it dies in 2 weeks. Fun times.

Comment

aww i want a kitten sooo soooooooo badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i want one that looks exactly like this:inlove:

‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

Originally posted by Safiyyah89 View Post
                    aww i want a kitten sooo soooooooo badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i want one that looks exactly like this:inlove:

Very Sweet ^^

Comment

Working...
                    X